ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a little too tight yesterday to post. Just wanted to say - lost mad respect for a few niketalk ppl from NYC yesterday. You might not know my face, but I know yours. Ya'll spineless for cutting ahead of small Asians and women. You bet your ss anyone who tried that **** in front of me got called out and was an obedient little bich once i did so. But on 34th it was too much too handle. Any of you trying to justify yourself on this forum...I dont care how many reps you have...you're pathetic. There is nothing we can do as individuals in this technological world to prevent the mess that has become of online releases. BUT, the mess that has become of in store releases is bc of muthafcks like you - what could and should be prevented is being exacerbated by some of "niketalk's finest". I can call out some major heads right now, but some of you proudly snitch on yourself so there's no point. I don't know how far ill get in this community, but bet your *** I'm taking all that negative imagery with me. I'm sure Im not the only one who observed you mutts.
I posted about this yesterday as well, can't say if they were NTers or not because I don't really know anyone personally in here. Sh*t was disgusting out there; mid line for 30 minutes in the pouring rain and you look out front just to see cats cutting the line 
mean.gif
. But oh well, learned my lesson on going out about these raffles. Its online or bust for me from now on. Too many ppl entering the raffles out here for what? 50-60 pairs? Its basically impossible. People say Nyc heads are lucky cause we have the most raffles, but they really shot with so many people. 1Hr long waits yesterday compared to 10-20 minute waits in other places.

Let's stop all the craziness.

We have to come to the realization that 99% of us won't be able to purchase these at retail. These are obviously extremely limited—given the release methods used—which makes it even more difficult.

Let's stop all the craziness.

We have to come to the realization that 99% of us won't be able to purchase these at retail. These are obviously extremely limited—given the release methods used—which makes it even more difficult.

Agreed. I hit the raffles I could, I tried confirmed, I'll try online. If I don't get them, life moves on.

Spent about 4 hrs lining up in the rain in midtown.. feels like a waste of 4 hrs in my life

Last edited:
I posted about this yesterday as well, can't say if they were NTers or not because I don't really know anyone personally in here. Sh*t was disgusting out there; mid line for 30 minutes in the pouring rain and you look out front just to see cats cutting the line :smh: . But oh well, learned my lesson on going out about these raffles. Its online or bust for me from now on. Too many ppl entering the raffles out here for what? 50-60 pairs? Its basically impossible. People say Nyc heads are lucky cause we have the most raffles, but they really shot with so many people. 1Hr long waits yesterday compared to 10-20 minute waits in other places.

Hence why I said they should have time slots for these raffle entries. Waste of time and madness to have 100 people camped out for a raffle slot for 7 pairs. It's pointless.

Soles Inc posted on IG yesterday "30 raffle entries only" once they were filled that was it. Randomly, you had to get up there and be 1 of the 30 if not u couldn't sign up. Luckily I live 4 blocks away and was able to get in. Whether it's rigged or not and they backdoor pairs, atleast I know the chances are better with 29 other people in it rather than 2,000 who came thru out the day

Was a little too tight yesterday to post. Just wanted to say - lost mad respect for a few niketalk ppl from NYC yesterday. You might not know my face, but I know yours. Ya'll spineless for cutting ahead of small Asians and women. You bet your ss anyone who tried that **** in front of me got called out and was an obedient little bich once i did so. But on 34th it was too much too handle. Any of you trying to justify yourself on this forum...I dont care how many reps you have...you're pathetic. There is nothing we can do as individuals in this technological world to prevent the mess that has become of online releases. BUT, the mess that has become of in store releases is bc of muthafcks like you - what could and should be prevented is being exacerbated by some of "niketalk's finest". I can call out some major heads right now, but some of you proudly snitch on yourself so there's no point. I don't know how far ill get in this community, but bet your *** I'm taking all that negative imagery with me. I'm sure Im not the only one who observed you mutts.
At least there's someone out here trying to keep their integrity. These releases are turning everyone into savages.

Will adidas tweet when the shoes are available on ADC?

Oh, they'll probably tweet it 30 seconds after it's already gone live, and sold out. Hopefully, they handle it like the Pirate Black 350s. I was in the line queue from the start and didn't get access to a pair, while other POS showed up late, got their pair, went back in the queue and scored again...despite this, at least regular folks cooked.

Last edited:
I might as well pay resell now

whats the going rate for the black 750s?

probably will off one of my PBs and Camo 5s to help cover the damage to my pockets for this shoe

who saw star wars? isaw the 7pm imax, first showing in clt. when i walkedout the lobby was filed and there was several lines out the door of people trying to get tix and go in it was crazy. grabbed a bunch of merch. every single theater was star wars...

Last edited:
Already setting my sights on the next two 350s, I'm ready for this week to be over smh 
mean.gif

If anyone (that's actually a member) hears from midtown spots...let us know 

Hey guys long time lurker, finally decided to make an account.

Has Champs called the winners yet or is the raffle ending today?

Apparently my friend got a call 8:30am for a size 9 Champs at Woodfield Mall.

Hey guys long time lurker, finally decided to make an account.

Has Champs called the winners yet or is the raffle ending today?

Apparently my friend got a call 8:30am for a size 9 Champs at Woodfield Mall.
making calls throughout today, ive been called in the past atclosing time

Didnt follow the thread like that, can anyone please keep me up to date? I see a lot of people talking about back door links, does anyone have some they can send please?

Dude niketalk is a very small percentage of people waiting on these lines sure there's a couple of niketalkers there
But a lot of people wait on these lines for the past couple years have no idea with niketalk is
But people off niketalk it's always the usual bunch and what do you expect from a big release like this

I don't bother waiting online for Jordans even for GR's and its getting easier and easier to get it so do you think a big release like this or for example a retro 11 releases is not gonna be hard to no matter what the quantity or the procedure on how to get the shoe
waiting in the rain for an hour is not even worth it if you ask me

One of the reasons I myself personally don't really wait on these lines for raffle tickets
Especially if the weather is crappy

No hate on my end but do you think the opposite was going to happen with waiting on line in the rain
The last raffle today is and itts in a store right in my area that's a 15 minute walk that I barely shop never once wom a raffle at either and it's raining now you really think I'm gonna bother to go
hell no

What you saying is 100 percent correct but do you really think anybody in that line cares what you think about them
This is a very selfish hobby and I always said that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom