ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
as yeezy FOMO begins to settle in I can't help but hope adidas handles this release as poorly as the last. Got their website looking like a benny hill car crash. Adidas does a lot of things correct but its quite obvious the yeezy hype machine is out of their league,  adidas is the fat boyfriend who refuses to go to the gym and stop wearing grease stained sweat pants 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DO you happen to know if FTL RF ended their raffle yesterday? And what time extra butter RVC today? I'm not sure if I'll have the time to make it out there

FTL RF was only yesterday. They are notifying winners today.

EB RVC is 11 AM - 7 PM I believe.

Thats awesome buddy. I put something to run and fell asleep. Guess that's mad work. 

Also I do that so I can verify it myself. If someone posts a link here, that doesn't mean that's correct. 

I cooked Supreme all season and never got screwed over once by a bad link (#BLC392)
repped 
full

so while yall are bickering back and forth either care to share link. Im sure even with the link people will know how to atc early and checkout but I would be happy just having link to monitor
we were bickering?

Last edited:
I stand by this. Im ready to watch adidas be the little kid who holds the fire cracker in his hand too long. It's not about selling the kanye products its about creating a buzz around the brand so that when you can't get the yeezy's you still want the brand associated with him. If they continue to mismanage this ordeal they'll just end up with 13 CW's of yeez's every year and go thru the same thing JB is right now. I teach business marketing at a collegiate level, i'm not an idiot I just have a theory 

I stand by this. Im ready to watch adidas be the little kid who holds the fire cracker in his hand too long. It's not about selling the kanye products its about creating a buzz around the brand so that when you can't get the yeezy's you still want the brand associated with him. If they continue to mismanage this ordeal they'll just end up with 13 CW's of yeez's every year and go thru the same thing JB is right now. I teach business marketing at a collegiate level, i'm not an idiot I just have a theory 
You're right if you're looking at it from the niche market perspective of a sneakerhead. Jordan Brand profits have been increasing since 2010 and they keep rising. Besides Adidas doesn't make the majority of it's profits off of the sneakerhead market. I don't think that botched yeezy releases and a bunch of pissed sneakerheads are going to do anything to their european/soccer market share.

Does anyone else have their cards blocked from Adidas? I continue to get the message - Your order could not be submitted. Please review your payment settings and try again. Please note: Multiple transaction attempts may result in multiple authorizations on your card.

I have tried with socks to make sure that I am good tomorrow, but continue to get this message with my 3-4 cards. I am in possession of my cards, they are not blocked from any other online retailer, all my information is accurate ... I have 0 clue what could be causing this 

Does anyone else have their cards blocked from Adidas? I continue to get the message - Your order could not be submitted. Please review your payment settings and try again. Please note: Multiple transaction attempts may result in multiple authorizations on your card.

I have tried with socks to make sure that I am good tomorrow, but continue to get this message with my 3-4 cards. I am in possession of my cards, they are not blocked from any other online retailer, all my information is accurate ... I have 0 clue what could be causing this 
have you ever purchased from the site before or did you happen to use any backdoor links before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom