ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy Supply shipped 
smokin.gif

Sold my turtle doves today and bought the red LV Dons. Those look 1000x better than the 350s. Can't wait to get them

No i was never banned . Good one though i heard yuku is not part of niketalk anymore ..so i need my old account back.

highly doubt those bottom two are his pictures. But if they are, theyre legit
He only had 2 pics listed under his listing (which are the last 2 pics). I asked for pics of the box, tag, receipt,and boost foam and that's what he sent me.

Last edited:
Foot locker Champs and Footaction getting these for sure!! Same stores that had the 750's as of now are getting the oxfords! There is always a few that aren't carrying now but other that didn't get the 750 will get these but as far as FL FA and champs they are getting em and in some smaller sizes as well

Good to hear about smaller sizes if true

No i was never banned . Good one though i heard yuku is not part of niketalk anymore ..so i need my old account back.

Keyword was IF.

Don't think you'll be getting it back though if you lost it in the migration. Going to have to make do with your current one.

If you really want the 750s just sell your 2 pairs, be patient till their prices leveled off and you'll be able to cop and have $$$ leftover.

That's smart advice. It's like getting a new car. Never trade in at the dealer. Sell privately then go to the dealer with cash in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom