ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this upcoming Yeezy drop works in my favor.
Ever since raffles and online ordering became a thing, the L's are starting to mount up!
Gone are the days of camping out ahead of the late comers to secure a shoe you wanted. Its as if I already assume to look in the aftermarket for anything other then a clearance shoe :-/

Any shipping confirmations from JD yet? I messaged them and the rep told me mine were despatched, but I wanna know if anyone got an official shipping confirmation yet

LC please

i reached out asking for more pics (boxtag, shoetag, side by side boost)

until then, this is all i have to work with

man should i email Yeezy supply?

still haven't received any shipping confirmation....
I e-mailed Yeezy Supply yesterday about a mistake with my order and they have yet to reply. I really hope they do or I'm going to end up with a pair of 950s instead of 750s.

I e-mailed Yeezy Supply yesterday about a mistake with my order and they have yet to reply. I really hope they do or I'm going to end up with a pair of 950s instead of 750s.

Bruh that isn't a mistake with your order you bought the wrong shoes.

Even though i hit i still think raffles are rigged... Its about knowing people.

While I do not think raffles are rigged, per say, it definitely helps to have 24653466 family members enter the same raffle to increase ones chance - at best I get 2. That said, it is all about knowing people.
Ive tried to network with people in my area, and on line, but majority of the time the hook ups are one sided. None of the people I interact with on a daily basis are even in the know. Id be surprised if any of them had more than 3 pairs of shoes - outside of a woman's shoe collection of course.

Last edited:

Yeezy Supply shipped 
smokin.gif

Yeezy supply shipping confirmation just hit my inbox
did you guys get express shipping or normal shipping?

oh man im really nervous right now, still haven't received anything 
frown.gif

YZYSUPPLY shipped. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

How long does shipping usually take with them? The default shipping option was $30, **** should be overnight lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom