ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overnight option was $75. 
sick.gif

Im not in a hurry. They will get here when they do.

I hit Bait with a pretty long email with some substantial claims of sneakers getting back doored, they probably won't do anything but I had to get it off my chest. I welcomed that store to my city and I'm just not gonna support them anymore-they're too shady when you win a pair of 2000 dollar shoes you're gonna be on the forum talking about it, not one single person Came forward, **** bait. And honestly what does Adidas think these boutiques ran by hipsters are going to do with shoes that are so valuable it's like throwing them a bunch of Rolexes and just have them in boxes behind the cashier counter- what the **** do you thinks going to happen?? It's like damn, record the raffle, do something to guarantee the integrity or not to spend any of my money there they can't survive just off Yezzy releases

Last edited:
Guys SCAMMER ALERT EBay member Chrisxgee23 Purchased some 750's from me and is requesting a refund and saying they are fake and trying to pull a switch a roo on me I'm sure!! Guy seemed legit paid right away and I fed ex 2 day and got refund email today!! Im furious and have 100% feed back and have sold one eBay the TD the PB and have never had a bad feed back with these or any other shoe! Not sure what else to do or have never had this happen so what should I do?? I have pic and sent the receipt I have the receipt for mine and it's a store that's on the list that released em? What do you guys recommend I do!! His name is Christian Acevedo so be careful with this guy I'm sure he's gonna try with a few others

Last edited:
YZYSUPPLY shipped. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

How long does shipping usually take with them? The default shipping option was $30, **** should be overnight lol.
man all these people getting yzy supply ship confirmations.... and i still haven't gotten mines

Last edited:
Guys SCAMMER ALERT EBay member Chrisxgee23 Purchased some 750's from me and is requesting a refund and saying they are fake and trying to pull a switch a roo on me I'm sure!! Guy seemed legit paid right away and I fed ex 2 day and got refund email today!! I furious and have 100% feed back and have sold one eBay the TD the PB and have never had a bad feed back with these or any other shoe! Not sure what else to do or have never had this happen so what should I do?? I have pic and sent the receipt I have the receipt for mine and it's a store that's on the list that released em? What do you guys recommend I do!! His name is Christian Acevedo so be careful with this guy I'm sure he's gonna try with a few others
There's honestly not much you can do, eBay is awful. 

Considering trading a pair of VNDS Zen Yeezy 1 and possibly cash for black 750s if possible. Is that even somewhat of a fair deal? I think the 750s are way more wearable for me at this time in my life.

Considering trading a pair of VNDS Zen Yeezy 1 and possibly cash for black 750s if possible. Is that even somewhat of a fair deal? I think the 750s are way more wearable for me at this time in my life.

It won't be possibly adding cash lol you will be adding cash if you want that deal

But none of that release info was publicly available. So I'd call that a BD.
That's how Barneys does almost every 350 release; you usually have to call and they tell you when they're doing tickets. It's always really far ahead of time so people miss out, like 6-7 days before release. I always see people wearing Barney's wristbands all week for Yeezys.

to all the people that got shipping confirmations from yeezy supply

did you guys order just the shoes, or did you do the order with the yeezy invite camo sweatshirt also? thats the one i did

Last edited:
to all the people that got shipping confirmations from yeezy supply

did you guys order just the shoes, or did you do the order with the yeezy invite camo sweatshirt also? thats the one i did
Shoes and invitation tee package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom