ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those waiting for shipping from ADC, I got my tracking information from Fed Ex's delivery manager. The shoes left the warehouse a few hours ago. Still haven't gotten the shipping email from ADC so just be patient.
How did you even get in touch with the delivery manager? How did you approach this lol.

Guys SCAMMER ALERT EBay member Chrisxgee23 Purchased some 750's from me and is requesting a refund and saying they are fake and trying to pull a switch a roo on me I'm sure!! Guy seemed legit paid right away and I fed ex 2 day and got refund email today!! Im furious and have 100% feed back and have sold one eBay the TD the PB and have never had a bad feed back with these or any other shoe! Not sure what else to do or have never had this happen so what should I do?? I have pic and sent the receipt I have the receipt for mine and it's a store that's on the list that released em? What do you guys recommend I do!! His name is Christian Acevedo so be careful with this guy I'm sure he's gonna try with a few others
Same thing happened to me... but for a pair of White ESM Boosts.... White ESM Boosts.... Claimed that they were used AND fake. The idiot had the audacity to try and sell it on his ebay account right after he made the claim...Thankfully I got my money back.

Last edited:
Guys SCAMMER ALERT EBay member Chrisxgee23 Purchased some 750's from me and is requesting a refund and saying they are fake and trying to pull a switch a roo on me I'm sure!! Guy seemed legit paid right away and I fed ex 2 day and got refund email today!! Im furious and have 100% feed back and have sold one eBay the TD the PB and have never had a bad feed back with these or any other shoe! Not sure what else to do or have never had this happen so what should I do?? I have pic and sent the receipt I have the receipt for mine and it's a store that's on the list that released em? What do you guys recommend I do!! His name is Christian Acevedo so be careful with this guy I'm sure he's gonna try with a few others
Going thru a similar case on paypal with MRs.. just submit your info.. and hope for the best.. 

My guy screwed himself,, first he said sneaker arrive, worn and beat up not as decscribed,, and then next sentence he say he took them to an official retailer, and they said they were also fake...  

I asked the paypal rep, if   i sent used sneakers as he described, why wouldn't he file claim that day?, why would he then take them somewhere to be verified..

scammers gonna scam, just make sure you document everything possible..

good luck hope everything works out in your favor

How did you even get in touch with the delivery manager? How did you approach this lol.
you can sign up for it on fedex it will link to your address and let you know if any packages are coming to that address. UPS has one too as well

The delivery manager is Fed exs version of UPS my choice. If u sign up, it emails u to let u know you have a package on the way and the shipping status.

The delivery manager is Fed exs version of UPS my choice. If u sign up, it emails u to let u know you have a package on the way and the shipping status.
Ohhh that. That's probably not gonna work cause I'm shipping to a PO box. 

Tracking changed from out for delivery to information unavailable. I don't have the option to have them hold them. Hopefully nothing shady is happening

Last edited:

Going thru a similar case on paypal with MRs.. just submit your info.. and hope for the best.. 

My guy screwed himself,, first he said sneaker arrive, worn and beat up not as decscribed,, and then next sentence he say he took them to an official retailer, and they said they were also fake...  

I asked the paypal rep, if   i sent used sneakers as he described, why wouldn't he file claim that day?, why would he then take them somewhere to be verified..

Good luck hope everything works out in your favor, also report him on badbuyerlist dot org

Good luck bro he has 4 or 5 bad feed backs as a seller so I'm hoping eBay see this I've never had any problems I also think I just found what will help eBay in my favor hopefully!! Some people are so stupid I swear and scammers!! Guy is from Newark NJ guys beware CHRISTIAN ACEVEDO is his name!!

I aint eem mad at resellers getting scammed

kanye-shrug-o.gif

yea im still mad i aint get the 750s

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom