ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's honestly not much you can do, eBay is awful. 

So nothing I can do?? Receipt from champs and pics not any good ?? I got my pair I could take plenty of pics of with my receipt as wel ?? IF eBay doesn't do anything about this I will never sell another thing on eBay and this would probably be what pushes me to the end I will be done with shoes It's getting outta hand with the crap to get em then to get scammed is even worse!!

Guys SCAMMER ALERT EBay member Chrisxgee23 Purchased some 750's from me and is requesting a refund and saying they are fake and trying to pull a switch a roo on me I'm sure!! Guy seemed legit paid right away and I fed ex 2 day and got refund email today!! Im furious and have 100% feed back and have sold one eBay the TD the PB and have never had a bad feed back with these or any other shoe! Not sure what else to do or have never had this happen so what should I do?? I have pic and sent the receipt I have the receipt for mine and it's a store that's on the list that released em? What do you guys recommend I do!! His name is Christian Acevedo so be careful with this guy I'm sure he's gonna try with a few others

Accept return.

Inspect upon receipt.

Advise eBay if not legit.

Do not refund before inspecting shoes.

eBay is rough.

So being a Good Samaritan and helping someone out makes me an idiot according to you so be it...and if that robber have a gun, he better be good with it cuz I stay sharp with mines
View media item 1837473
There's honestly not much you can do, eBay is awful. 

Had to deal with this crap as well selling kicks on ebay. Thankfully I did not have to deal with an "Item not as described" dispute, but item was never delivered dispute desptie tracking saying otherwise. Long story short dude tried to dispute thru paypal and his credit card, but surprisingly paypal's seller protection worked for me. Not selling any shoes with resell over $1k on ebay due to scams, and agreed he is going to replace your real yeezys with some fakes. When I sell or buy going forward I always video me packing and opening packages as I've heard this helps in dispute. Sorry this happened to you and good luck.

Guys SCAMMER ALERT EBay member Chrisxgee23 Purchased some 750's from me and is requesting a refund and saying they are fake and trying to pull a switch a roo on me I'm sure!! Guy seemed legit paid right away and I fed ex 2 day and got refund email today!! Im furious and have 100% feed back and have sold one eBay the TD the PB and have never had a bad feed back with these or any other shoe! Not sure what else to do or have never had this happen so what should I do?? I have pic and sent the receipt I have the receipt for mine and it's a store that's on the list that released em? What do you guys recommend I do!! His name is Christian Acevedo so be careful with this guy I'm sure he's gonna try with a few others

Damn homie that is beyond ****** up. That's some real low life scumbag ish. Karma will take care of him.

Had to deal with this crap as well selling kicks on ebay. Thankfully I did not have to deal with an "Item not as described" dispute, but item was never delivered dispute desptie tracking saying otherwise. Long story short dude tried to dispute thru paypal and his credit card, but surprisingly paypal's seller protection worked for me. Not selling any shoes with resell over $1k on ebay due to scams, and agreed he is going to replace your real yeezys with some fakes. When I sell or buy going forward I always video me packing and opening packages as I've heard this helps in dispute. Sorry this happened to you and good luck.
i heard ebay/paypal won't take video evidence in disputes, so that apparently doesn't work either.

i'd only sell to longtime NT members, grailed members, or consignmetn shops

Flight club my g

I gotta agree with that. The 20% tax is painful but at least you don't have to deal with these situations. A F2F craigslist transaction is really the best but you have to deal with a lot of lowballers over there and in the case of a yeezy getting robbed at gunpoint depending where you're at.

Can someone help me out? How do you order from yezzy supply? When do they release? It's hard to get info on the site. Thx phellas

Can someone help me out? How do you order from yezzy supply? When do they release? It's hard to get info on the site. Thx phellas
If we all knew we all would be able to cop at least one pair...

For those waiting for shipping from ADC, I got my tracking information from Fed Ex's delivery manager. The shoes left the warehouse a few hours ago. Still haven't gotten the shipping email from ADC so just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom