ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So these tans have to be the most readily available 350?

Yeah my tracking says same thing. Delivery by 8. Is that possible lol? I feel like we will get pushed to tomorrow

supposedly should be delivered today.

that's what mine says...

we'll give them until 8pm 
nerd.gif
I called FedEx they're saying they will arrive tomorrow. 

So these tans have to be the most readily available 350?

Yeah my tracking says same thing. Delivery by 8. Is that possible lol? I feel like we will get pushed to tomorrow

Def the most available out the 350s thus far.

I'm still hopeful the 750s come so I can see them before I dip. I'll literally be leaving for lax right around 8. My tracking was updated 5am this morning so theres a chance..

Wait most available 350 according to which list. Because Adidas "official" list is still "officially incorrect"

Def the most available out the 350s thus far.

I'm still hopeful the 750s come so I can see them before I dip. I'll literally be leaving for lax right around 8. My tracking was updated 5am this morning so theres a chance..

I hope so man. But Memphis is still whiles away from la. Dude earlier said he called fedex and they'll arrive Wednesday. Makes sense though since they load the FedEx trucks around 5 with deliveries supposed to be made that day.
Hopefully I'm wrong. I want my pair.

Wait most available 350 according to which list. Because Adidas "official" list is still "officially incorrect"

How is it incorrect? Because shady stores are giving you false info? Adidas knows who they give the stock to. It's the stores that give that run around.

to this point of all the releases I think the TD are the best ones. I need a pair asap to complete my Adidas yzy set.

I hope so man. But Memphis is still whiles away from la. Dude earlier said he called fedex and they'll arrive Wednesday. Makes sense though since they load the FedEx trucks around 5 with deliveries supposed to be made that day.
Hopefully I'm wrong. I want my pair.

Ill call mid day and see whats up. If they aint delivered today, have to have give them instructions. Cant trust my neighbors nobody lol

I got to pick a size and tried to add it, but then the app just sent me back to loading afterwards without saying if it was out of stock or something... Damn. :smh:

Guys, check ur reservations...people's reservations have been going through!

THIS. Thought I didn't get through at first because it kicked me back to the countdown, and when I went to check my reservations after the "Closed" tweet, there wasn't anything there. But I just checked right now and my reservation actually did go through! :smokin

View media item 1839233

Ill call mid day and see whats up. If they aint delivered today, have to have give them instructions. Cant trust my neighbors nobody lol

Same here bro. I've lost packages before lol.
I ain't trying to lose these. I hope they come today and tracking is just off. I won't be home tomorrow and if I lose these...dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom