ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you set a bot up if you don't know what's releasing?
i have no clue, I'm not a computer guy like that. All I know is whatever good items they drop will instantly be a wrap, doesn't take a degree in computer science to know that :lol:

i have no clue, I'm not a computer guy like that. All I know is whatever good items they drop will instantly be a wrap, doesn't take a degree in computer science to know that
laugh.gif
Yeah true that, but you do need to know what shoes are dropping to go after them. You can guess , but we'll see. It is however a Shopify site so it's definitely a wrap. Those sites are easy to see what shoes are loaded before they drop.

Anyone of the tan yeezy's goin to come in a SZ. 5 ??
yes

and the bot can be set up with the previous page used to drop a sneaker on their site. that's my guess anyway. I just came in here to post that email. nothing says anything about yeezy. but hopefully it's turtle doves and I can complete my season 1 collection.

Damn, that's upsetting. I got lucky and cooked 750 triple black on ADC,

People say that was extremelyyyyy lucky

Any guesses what Kith might release tomorrow?

Is it literally impossible to cop without a bot?

Or up there in difficulty with manually copping Yeezys on ADC?

even though kith uses shopify it still takes a couple of steps to backdoor so if anything its still more or less better, just to check out manually

how do you tell real from fake ?   these fakes are getting really good , now they even have the lines on the boost material.  
i don't see one Line just a bunch of BS dots. Them joints look so fake! I swear you guys doing these legit checks take your time and look at ONE LEGIT PAIR.

Lol it's just going to be the Sakura Pack, Diamond collab, WCP, etc. It's basically just Fieg shoes from throughout the year. This year was pretty weak so I don't think it's worth getting excited over. I don't know why you would want or need a bot for any of this stuff..

Last edited:
Shopfiy Bot ATC
Gonna murder that site
And anyone w/ Low Speed wifi gonna be mad!
400mbs n up gonna eat!

Lol it's just going to be the Sakura Pack, Diamond collab, WCP, etc. It's basically just Fieg shoes from throughout the year. This year was pretty weak so I don't think it's worth getting excited over. I don't know why you would want or need a bot for any of this stuff..
how you know ? 

happy holidays guys. let's get this release and make it our ***** on Tuesday. I hope all those want these to rock get a pair. and those who want for resell I hope you eat after Us who wear. can not wait to watch my daughter open her presents tomorrow. the last 3 hours I spent wrapping and putting together is going to be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom