ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice pics
nthat.gif

Pair shipped from ADC on Tuesday and arrived today. Customs officer was a hassle as he was wondering why the box was so damn big haha. Finally happy to have a pair of 750's. Will attempt to get the Tan's from ADC US (which I've now realized is the best way to go from a Canadian standpoint...seems super easy to get through the quene and checkout for some reason). But won't be super bummed if I don't.

View media item 1842334View media item 1842338View media item 1842339

Last edited:
memphisfinest is RSVPSniper. It isn't a secret and he dosent hide it. How you think he got the money to pay resell prices on shoes he really wants and still be comfortable.

Last edited:
memphisfinest is RSVPSniper. It isn't a secret and he dosent hide it. How you think he got the money to pay resell prices on shoes he really wants and still be comfortable.

man, it's a shame.... I guess things change, but wow.... These dudes really don't know that Memphis is RSVPsniper? :lol: .... these new cats need to do the education

Last edited:
[emoji]129300[/emoji] your pics? hmmm.. it says they're from RSVPsniper breh.

View media item 1842337

That dudes been a member for 10 years here.. is he known to front like this?

LMAO. Yeah man. This has been known for a while around here. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom