ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth. Talked to store manager at adidas store tysons corner(VA). She said that the head of merchandising stated that they will be sold online only and that there are 9000 total nationwide.

For what it's worth. Talked to store manager at adidas store tysons corner(VA). She said that the head of merchandising stated that they will be sold online only and that there are 9000 total nationwide.
Yup lets wait until next I need to know what day I should work from home

tumblr_inline_moydhoFYXl1qz4rgp.gif

can you explain what your position is so your posts sound less vague lol
I'm just a broke Mexican who black folks love.

Seriously, I just know a lot of people thru life experiences and teaching. A lot of my students are rappers, entertainers, real estate agents, promoters, ex-NFLers, etc.

I don't ask for handouts but I asked to meet Ye...they made it happen.  I listened, asked if I could post on NT, got the green light, and tried to help as many of you guys reserve a pair.

I tried holding peoples hands for Red Octobers but no one believed I knew the real release date and dismissed it so ehh.

But I'm just a nobody who knows a lot of SOMEBODYS.

Seriously, I just know a lot of people thru life experiences and teaching. A lot of my students are rappers, entertainers, real estate agents, promoters, ex-NFLers, etc.

I don't ask for handouts but I asked to meet Ye...they made it happen.  I listened, asked if I could post on NT, got the green light, and tried to help as many of you guys reserve a pair.

I tried holding peoples hands for Red Octobers but no one believed I knew the real release date and dismissed it so ehh.

sorry i had to do it. 
laugh.gif

awesome username btw now i get it.

Never will question it.

Thanks for all the help, should get more interesting come next week

Im just gonna wait till more info comes

too much talk with no facts

please dont this be like yeezy releases in the past

Last edited:
Just called the adidas employee store in Portland and asked about the Yeezys, he put me on hold for 30 seconds then said "Im not sure, but if we get them it might not be next week." To me, that means he had to ask a manager and was told to say that. No chance they get a late drop date, guaranteed that stores were told to keep quiet about it.

And to everyone who says "why would they keep it a secret?" It's pretty simple: if managers were told to keep quiet about stock and details, the last thing they would do is give out info only to be put on the online. It would be pretty easy to trace back who talked if someone tweeted or posted "Heard from Portland that they are getting XX pairs."

lol what you teach bro? finesse 101?

Last edited:
theres a dude on IG with balmain bike jeans and it looks good with slim fitted jeans. But who else is buying $1K+ for ONE pair of jeans to wear with some adidas sneakers.

theres a dude on IG with balmain bike jeans and it looks good with slim fitted jeans. But who else is buying $1K+ for ONE pair of jeans to wear with some adidas sneakers.
Wealthy NTers from the high end designer shoe thread

Last edited:

Nice. If you want to walk me through this release I would be happy to listen. Lol.

Nice. If you want to walk me through this release I would be happy to listen. Lol.

I 2nd that I need all the help I can get

Im 0/6 in yeezy releases |I

I just wanna beat a pair to the ground but I have never been able to cook even with my connects I ended up with nothing

Last edited:
Might as well order some peanut butter bottom Guess boots too.
Haters gone hate all day instead of worrying about what's in their wallet.

I never concern myself about what other NT members do with their money.

That's a female trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom