ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters gone hate all day instead of worrying about what's in their wallet.

I never concern myself about what other NT members do with their money.

That's a female trait.

No. Its not. Its a NT trait!!
Its got nothing to do with women. So stop

roll.gif

Dudes still rock Polo Boots though?

A lot of NYC cats still rock Polo boots.. you know why?... because it's RALPH tho!

Wealthy NTers from the high end designer shoe thread

yeah I mean thats cool but I got bills and being a business owner, I don't see myself wearing $1k jeans to work. You guys are right, it is an NT trait to worry about what other people do with their money lol.

Since majority on NT are men or boys that display such behavior, i can easily turn around and justify it to be a male trait.
I sincerely apologize and did not mean to offend anyone.

It's all fun and games really. 

When people take those subliminal jabs I get a itchy trigger finger

and start typing away.

im thinking dun like how the hell they gonna give NIKE talk dudes a free pair of this adidas. i mean its gonna be resold or burned to ashes..(no offense to those who like it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I think she a girl, she overthinking nothing

Im not "over thinking" the issue that every time a bad behavior is perceived on NT it is always described to be a female trait. Why are bad behaviors synonymous with it being a female trait ...WHEN men are the ones doing it??? Every single time! Its always a GUY

Y'all need to chill with the gender inequality talk, fams. 
That's for General. 
smokin.gif

Im not "over thinking" the issue that every time a bad behavior is perceived on NT it is always described to be a female trait. Why are bad behaviors synonymous with it being a female trait ...WHEN men are the ones doing it??? Every single time! Its always a GUY
Actually that saying came from how households were structured back in the day.

Women ran the house and men worked and brought home their paycheck.

Women were in charge of buying groceries, clothes, paying utilities and stuff like that because

society didn't want them to work.

So women were always watching how money was spent in the household.

just out of curiousity, you move all yours yet or just drink the champagne....or both lol.
just moved all the pairs, I don't drink :lol:. Second go around I got to keep a pair though, very nice shoe

I don't know anyone that's cooked more than @alp  this weekend, 2 pair of don c's, mirror foams, 4-5 pairs of yeezy boosts. It pays to be friends with this guy lol. 

I don't know anyone that's cooked more than @alp
 this weekend, 2 pair of don c's, mirror foams, 4-5 pairs of yeezy boosts. It pays to be friends with this guy lol. 
:lol: word. Worst part about it is I couldve done a lot better with fragments, more foams etc.

I don't know anyone that's cooked more than @alp  this weekend, 2 pair of don c's, mirror foams, 4-5 pairs of yeezy boosts. It pays to be friends with this guy lol. 
eek.gif
 damn

haven't kept up with the don c's since i struck out..i hope they reach ndc soon or something, doubt it tho

laugh.gif
word. Worst part about it is I couldve done a lot better with fragments, more foams etc.
was just looking at the going rate of frags in your sig. 
sick.gif

cant believe they ended up going for that much.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
word. Worst part about it is I couldve done a lot better with fragments, more foams etc.
did you not get any Fragments from the restock? 

But I think I got you beat on the alcohol department, sitting on 4-5 bottles of Pappy Van Winkle and a few bottles of Louis XIII.... but only 1 pair of Yeezy Boost and no Don's lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom