ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea we don't need a feminist rights movement up in this ***** :lol:

Then chill with the "its female" comments

Actually that saying came from how households were structured back in the day.

Women ran the house and men worked and brought home their paycheck.

Women were in charge of buying groceries, clothes, paying utilities and stuff like that because

society didn't want them to work.

So women were always watching how money was spent in the household.

Oh right. Im sure thats how you meant it and because its still applicable in 2015. Guess I'll quit my science based job, give back all my degrees, and stay at home all day.

Oh right. Im sure thats how you meant it and because its still applicable in 2015. Guess I'll quit my science based job, give back all my degrees, and stay at home all day.
Stop whining, the issue is deaded. I don't wanna go into it and piss a mod off, not in the mood for games.

did you not get any Fragments from the restock? 

But I think I got you beat on the alcohol department, sitting on 4-5 bottles of Pappy Van Winkle and a few bottles of Louis XIII.... but only 1 pair of Yeezy Boost and no Don's lmao
just googled the price of pappy van winkle because i thought of that old pappy show where the old guy in the hat used to draw ****.

roll.gif
eek.gif
 at that price.

just dead it

plus, being a stay home wife/mom isn't a bad thing to look down on 
tongue.gif

And I'll be your heaven... your heavenly garden of loveooveoooveooooove
Looooveoooooveoooove loooove

The angelic nastiness she possessed
Made me lose my cool
Had me so so so subdued.
Love so good... eh
You can hear a pin drop
You can hear the springs pop
You can the headboard knocking
Like who's is it?
Knocking
Who's is it?
Knocking... it's knock 'it in repeatedly as she said to me...

NOW YALL BETTER LEAVE MY BOO ALONE!

to ease the tension in here..

First person to have the Yeezy 750 Boost signed. The article was by Complex but I don't feel like posting it. TL:DR dude missed out on the yeezys from the app, paid a pretty penny from a reseller. Met Ye at the Jeremy Scott fashion show and got it signed. He wore them tho so value isn't going to be as great. 

View media item 1408894

First person to have the Yeezy 750 Boost signed. The article was by Complex but I don't feel like posting it. TL:DR dude missed out on the yeezys from the app, paid a pretty penny from a reseller. Met Ye at the Jeremy Scott fashion show and got it signed. He wore them tho so value isn't going to be as great. 

Seems like someone who got their pair hand delivered by Ye should have gotten him to sign them haha

thats funny i was just tellin my boy today that i was surprised nobody who got their pair from kanye at the adidas store, turned around and made him sign them or at least the box.

Stop whining, the issue is deaded. I don't wanna go into it and piss a mod off, not in the mood for games.

You dont wanna miss off a mod? Probably should be more afraid of pissing off a woman! :tongue:
Im still WORKING, so i couldnt reply as fast as soon as some of yall, but the Issue will be dead when yall stop doing that "female trait" BS

just dead it

plus, being a stay home wife/mom isn't a bad thing to look down on :tongue:

No nothing wrong with that at all. We have the will do to so many things.

And I'll be your heaven... your heavenly garden of loveooveoooveooooove
Looooveoooooveoooove loooove

The angelic nastiness she possessed
Made me lose my cool
Had me so so so subdued.
Love so good... eh
You can hear a pin drop
You can hear the springs pop
You can the headboard knocking
Like who's is it?
Knocking
Who's is it?
Knocking... it's knock 'it in repeatedly as she said to me...

NOW YALL BETTER LEAVE MY BOO ALONE!
 ​

when did "value" become the most important thing

Seems like someone who got their pair hand delivered by Ye should have gotten him to sign them haha

thats funny i was just tellin my boy today that i was surprised nobody who got their pair from kanye at the adidas store, turned around and made him sign them or at least the box.
I thought about this too, but probably these kids weren't expecting Kanye to show up (though I predicted he would since he lives 2 doors away from the soho adidas store). Maybe nobody had a marker with him.

From now on, whenever you wear your boost, always keep a silver sharpie. 
laugh.gif
. He's been in NYC for more than a week now just running around here and there in local spots that I visited like 30 minutes ago.. really surprised only 1 guy got his 750 signed

Never the understood the appeal of getting things signed by celebs and all that.

This thread hasn't had any useful info since the day reservations began, bruh. It was entertaining for a while but now I have no idea what's going on.
Thread was off track ever since Kanye said he's signing with Adidas, whats your point? And to prove you wrong, there is solid info a page or 2 back. But doesn't mean there can't be a discussion about the shoes which the thread is made for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom