ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its some sort of a big deal to be the first and maybe only one with signed 750 boost. Kanye only signed like what, 2 pairs of Red Octobers. Who knows if he's signing anymore. I could understand if this is his 100th signature on the 750 boost, but being the first one calls for some credit.

Beats the same old record of "how do these fit", "size down half or full or one and a half." "when are these releasing" "what stores are getting these"

I think its some sort of a big deal to be the first and maybe only one with signed 750 boost. Kanye only signed like what, 2 pairs of Red Octobers. Who knows if he's signing anymore. I could understand if this is his 100th signature on the 750 boost, but being the first one calls for some credit.

Beats the same old record of "how do these fit", "size down half or full or one and a half." "when are these releasing" "what stores are getting these"
He signed fakes before. 
nerd.gif

This game isn't too serious. Saw this on an ebay auction listing; I think the picture will increase the price dramatically haha.

This game isn't too serious. Saw this on an ebay auction listing; I think the picture will increase the price dramatically haha.
0 Feedback/1 pic/1 liner description listing and it's still going to 1G+. C'mon son. 
indifferent.gif

Yeah it's a trifecta listing all right. At least we know for sure the picture is his/her. I don't think anyone else would do this. Would they?

What ever happened to the good old days where the most important thing in here was big seans shoe size lol

did you not get any Fragments from the restock? 

But I think I got you beat on the alcohol department, sitting on 4-5 bottles of Pappy Van Winkle and a few bottles of Louis XIII.... but only 1 pair of Yeezy Boost and no Don's lmao
No fragments and my boy know about the alcohol department, I don't mess with it like that :lol:.

They supposed to be inside the bowl hahahahaha

Just in case you miss out you can buy these Creative Recreation The W Cesario for like $70. Since you all love the shoe so much & ready to drop big $$$$'s I figure these be gone in minutes so dont wait unless you're just buying the name behind the shoe which all of you puppets probably are

They supposed to be inside the bowl hahahahaha

Just in case you miss out you can buy these Creative Recreation The W Cesario for like $70. Since you all love the shoe so much & ready to drop big $$$$'s I figure these be gone in minutes so dont wait unless you're just buying the name behind the shoe which all of you puppets probably are
You a damn fool. Go back to your Kyrie 1's. 

Last edited:
Dont be mad cuz you know I'm right. That shoe right there has been out for months and not one of you has bought them I bet but as soon as Kanye puts out the same S*** almost you fools cant wait. Puppets

I bet if Kanye Pissed in a Jar and said it was lemonade all y'all be buying cases of it saying its the best lemonade ever

View media item 1409287

wake up people, stop being puppets don't throw your hard earned money away just cuz some delusional rapper puts out a shoe and the thing is ugly AF
Bruh you must have 0 life if you come in a thread and hate on a shoe....

I'd roast but I feel bad

clowns coming into this thread again posting shoes that don't look like the other

not surprised

then in a different thread they'll be foaming at the mouth over little details about a shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom