ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get it.. but whats the point? To give a metaphorical middle finger to "hype"... how about you dont buy the shoe in the first place..
Idk man possibly, in the end, he's still a fan of the kicks he damages. 
laugh.gif

Speakin of Round Two, I need a proxy for the size 11 TD's they're releasing at 11am for $800. 
nerd.gif

so this is what i think....

i think that anyone who wants these TB 750s better cop NOW while in the $1500 range, as crazy as that may sound. with the tans releasing so close to TBs, and with tans being more accessible, it has taken some of the focus off of the TBs... for now.

i mean bc obviously, the 750s are the flagship shoe of the line anyway. i have to admit, i NEVER thought in a million years that, with adidas, he could outdo his nike collabs in terms of popularity and sales. i really underestimated ye from that standpoint. it's hard for him to miss at this point, anytime ppl are rocking the 950s like that and at the price.

at the same time, i gotta be honest, the 950 has a really clean, minimalist design and silhouette. i feel like he learned so much from working with nike in terms of silhouettes and design and clean lines, etc.

Last edited:
So I take it I'm the only one with this green dot on their pair along with the ashy suede and glue stains. I'm in my right mind to send them back
View media item 1848682

You can remove the green dot bro. The ashiness and glue stains are on a lot of pairs. If you send those back you are going to be empty handed...

You might as well sell them to a member here if you are going to do that.

Last edited:
Anyway, my first time winning any form of raffle, not that I've joined any though, only 750 black and then this.

Only used online submission raffle as well, no reposting crap.

My forwarding pair just got cancelled. :smh: Oh well that won't stop me from trying to checkout again with another address if they restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom