ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

got through with order confirmation on ADC US yesterday, haven't gotten a cancellation email yet but when I check my order status on ADC it says "Cancelled by customer service"

what was the secondary email with the 750's?
Some 750 cancelled orders got a follow up email saying there was a processing issue and ADC was in the process of replacing the order 

Don't understand why my last 2 manual orders were cancelled...

I copped black 750s last week and Tans yesterday both manually on adidas and they cancelled both next day smh

mean.gif
wow that's absolutely cold

I copped black 750s last week and Tans yesterday both manually on adidas and they cancelled both next day smh

mean.gif
Maybe oversold or CC info not matching somewhere? Sometimes it could be as simple as where the unit number is in your address (front or back of street info) or phone # being incorrect (home number registered to billing address but cell # used for ordering etc).

Some 750 cancelled orders got a follow up email saying there was a processing issue and ADC was in the process of replacing the order 
oh okay thanks man. I wonder why only some of them got replaced

and I wonder why mine even got cancelled in the first place. I was logged in on ADC, all my info was good. same info I used when I ordered PB's in August...got a pending charge on my CC and everything

called Adidas and the dude said he didn't know why it was cancelled. no clue whatsoever 

From what I understand the secondary e-mail came from their customer service saying that they had an error and that you would be getting your order, the thing is about the second email not everyone got it supposedly only a handful of people got it and it may have been done randomly.  As far as yesterday goes I have no clue.  I didn't get a cancelled order and I did both manually I'm hoping I don't get one either.  I've been checking my email and spam folders as well as the order constantly.

:smh:
somebody at adidas got a vendetta against your ***

Maybe oversold or CC info not matching somewhere? Sometimes it could be as simple as where the unit number is in your address (front or back of street info) or phone # being incorrect (home number registered to billing address but cell # used for ordering etc).
for mine all my info was definitely good. logged in so it was the same info I've used to order from ADC before

this sucks

I have an account and I used the same info I always use, ordered from them many times..

Ordered some ultra boosts about a week ago with the same CC as well, no issues at all

Last edited:
I have an account and I used the same info I always use, ordered from them many times..

Ordered some ultra boosts about a week ago with the same CC as well, no issues at all
Sounds like it oversold. Sorry fam. If it's a CC issue, it probably wouldnt have gone through at all.

Last edited:
Adidas is on some bs man. They oversell ish way too often giving people false hope of a pair. They already cancelled my creams for overselling... If they end up cancelling my 350's too then I'm going to be livid bruh.

Last edited:
BNBAIO was mostly successful on the footsites. It isn't worth dishing out $ on the BNBAIO if you don't have proxies and a server. All the footsites will hit you with the 403 (ban).

I have BNBAIO btw.
I have BNBAIO and I have it configured for the best results possible, and I have never ever hit on any limited shoe release.

I think all of those success stories are just marketing , because IMO the bot sucks hard, not worth $5.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom