ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BNBAIO was mostly successful on the footsites. It isn't worth dishing out $ on the BNBAIO if you don't have proxies and a server. All the footsites will hit you with the 403 (ban).

I have BNBAIO btw.

I have AnotherNikeBot's AIO bot... I've never used proxies and servers so I've never scored any shoe.. Could you recommend any?

Sounds like a bunch of ADC UK orders are getting cancelled as a result of the douchebag who snitched about the forwarding address on Twitter.
LOL Someone was salty and such a little sissy that he snitched on Twitter about the forwarding addresses we were using? What a lame.

The UK BLOKES that told on 1 of the fwd service spots is a douche

Got 1 of my pairs cancelled this morning!

I hope homie get some UA sent to him!   BASTARDS!

hope my other pairs stays safe!

I have BNBAIO and I have it configured for the best results possible, and I have never ever hit on any limited shoe release.

I think all of those success stories are just marketing , because IMO the bot sucks hard, not worth $5.00
this i havent hit on a limited release yet bots suck 

BNBAIO was mostly successful on the footsites. It isn't worth dishing out $ on the BNBAIO if you don't have proxies and a server. All the footsites will hit you with the 403 (ban).

I have BNBAIO btw.
Proxy and server aren't that expensive no?

It wasn't just him...Forwarding service orders have been cancelled in the past for other reasons as well. Same thing happened for some of the 750s.

copped from sneakerboy and they thought i was a bot so had me confirm i was legit; had 3 in order but only charged for one. mashing too hard on that 'add to cart' button lol

LISTEN, SOMEONE TOLD

GOT SALTY N COMPLAINED

ALL MY 750'S GOT SHIPPED FROM UK 

then the same method used on these tan's got cancelled - and it wasn't cuz of Paypal payment

IT WAS FROM DRY SNITCHING ON PEOPLE!

Damn was hoping for a YS drop last night and it happened while I was sleeping smh. I can't feel bad about this drop. I did the leg work with 6 NYC store raffles, spammed my ig feed with like 13 raffles, and tried to cop on websites. On to the next one I guess. *shrugs*.

got through with order confirmation on ADC US yesterday, haven't gotten a cancellation email yet but when I check my order status on ADC it says "Cancelled by customer service"

what was the secondary email with the 750's?
did you contact them about this? I know someone in this same situation 
nerd.gif
. Was at the "Order Confirmed- Waiting to be packed" stage for a few hours and then all of a sudden it was "Cancelled by Customer Service". But he backdoored tho. How you get your pair?

All 3 orders from ADC UK cancelled. I had a pair of 750s shipped from ADC UK and used the same address/method of payment for these 350s. Looks like they're cracking down.

At least my wife won the online raffle from UBIQ and shipped this morning. Not going empty handed on this release..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom