ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're telling me Nike provides options for those who miss releases? So what was the option for people who missed the Don C 2's or the Fragment 1's, or the Yeezy 2's for that matter. Lol. 

Jordan Grails :rofl:

He's trolling man

Urban? What makes it "urban" high fashion? Ohhh because Kanye is black? You sound foolish
You also sound foolish

roll.gif

Yall tripping man
The style of clothing does have an urban influence and feel to it. I doubt he was saying that due to kanye being Black.

So you're telling me Nike provides options for those who miss releases? So what was the option for people who missed the Don C 2's or the Fragment 1's, or the Yeezy 2's for that matter. Lol. 
That's the point.  If you missed the Yeezy's there were the Frags. If you missed the Frags there are the Don C's, if you missed the Don C's theres the next release and so on.  Guys need to chill when someone gives their opinion.  Everyone is allowed to have one

Nothing you're saying makes sense, and you just admitted to being a Nike Fanboy. :rofl:

Me Foolish? Adidas has a lot of heat they drop but you're a Nike Fanboy, since you're not an "adidas supporter" so theres no reason for you to take your saved Yeezy Boost money and spend it on Adidas.

Clown

Yup, Adidas has heat and is relatively easier to to cop than Nike (plus way over Jordans). My last 5 pickups are (or on the way) adidas kicks.

I think you are missing his point.  Whether hes a Nike fanboy or not, Adidas had a chance to start getting his money. They failed since he wont be spending his cash with them.  His point is valid, whether you agree or not

I understand his point correctly.

He came to Adidas for one reason, and that is for the Yeezy Boost. (despite the rest of Yeezy Season 1 having a bunch of merchandise)

His lost, one less person trying to cop.. Im gucci

Yup, Adidas has heat and is relatively easier to to cop than Nike (plus way over Jordans). My last 5 pickups are (or on the way) adidas kicks.
Again preferences.  Give me the option at any Jordan 1, Jordan 3, Jordan 4, Jordan 5, Jordan 6, Jordan 11 and Ill choose that over whatever Adidas has in their line.

Toe to Toe, Nike has the better portfolio.  Again this is my opinion

You tell me, that is your option/opinion/money.

I have Frags and Yeezy Boost ... And I am not a Nike person neither. Prior to getting lucky on the Mirror Foams I didn't buy anything but a couple of grails.

He came to Adidas for one reason, and that is for the Yeezy Boost. (despite the rest of Yeezy Season 1 having a bunch of merchandise)

But its more than him.  Adidas turned me off with the release, and their clothes are absurdly over priced.  Im a second person out which is good for you, but there are a lot more like us.  All I am saying (and I think he is as well), is Adidas screwed up an awesome opportunity.

Again preferences.  Give me the option at any Jordan 1, Jordan 3, Jordan 4, Jordan 5, Jordan 6, Jordan 11 and Ill choose that over whatever Adidas has in their line.

np Its all opinion in the end, not knocking anyone for not liking what Adidas has to offer.

But its more than him.  Adidas turned me off with the release, and their clothes are absurdly over priced.  Im a second person out which is good for you, but there are a lot more like us.  All I am saying (and I think he is as well), is Adidas screwed up an awesome opportunity.

I don't think Adidas screwed up.

I didn't get a pair of Boosts, but got Solar 2s on release. Adidas did exactly what Nike did, release a limited shoe.

Supply rarely will ever equal demand. A lot of people lose out, and with the next release even more people will lose out. Everyone can't be happy, and despite what Ye said.. everyone will not have access to a pair.

Last edited:

you are a typical american hypebeast. stick to the JB forum, you belong there. 

No you sound foolish .... Not all of us in here are Adidas supporters. They had an oppotunity to grab consumers from Nike and lost their shot, well at least with me they did. Who wants to go another duck hunt pursuit again?

Meaning, they didn't provide an option for us buyers that did not obtain the Yeezy Boost, where as if you miss a release with Nike, you save your money and perhaps shoot for your grails. Yes, while Nike may not be getting revenue from secondary market sales, the name stays relevant and the person wearing them assist in marketing the brand.
You were going to ditch Nike over one shoe?

Ok , so then why not just say that ... I swear these kids in here some times. This is about the opportunity to take existing customers of your main compettitor away at one of the most opportune times.

Me losing .... You must be STUPID

View media item 1433256
View media item 1433257
View media item 1433258

You were going to ditch Nike over one shoe?

No. I am a free-agent, I am not tied to any one Corporation. But marketing is what creates new customers, revivies old customers, and takes others from competitors. What, people can't wear both Nike and Adidas.

I am in suit and tie 5 days a week. I grew up poor as all hell and purchased my own pair of MJ's at 15 ... Sneaker collecting for me consisted of purchasing sneakers that I could never afford growing up, from MJ's to Shawn Kemps (Reebok).

I didn not have any ties to Adidas. I was never a shell toe fan, even though I don't hate the style/brand, they never quite grabbed my attention (except for the crazy 8's to ball in). The Yeezy Boost had my attention. Blame it on hype or not, Adidas had my attention, but their release coiled thatquite quickly. It was worse than anything I experienced with Nikes, except for lining up for the Concord release at FA on 34th (worst night ever).

No. I am a free-agent, I am not tied to any one Corporation. But marketing is what creates new customers, revivies old customers, and takes others from competitors. What, people can't wear both Nike and Adidas.

I am in suit and tie 5 days a week. I grew up poor as all hell and purchased my own pair of MJ's at 15 ... Sneaker collecting for me consisted of purchasing sneakers that I could never afford growing up, from MJ's to Shawn Kemps (Reebok).

I didn not have any ties to Adidas. I was never a shell toe fan, even though I don't hate the style/brand, they never quite grabbed my attention (except for the crazy 8's to ball in). The Yeezy Boost had my attention. Blame it on hype or not, Adidas had my attention, but their release coiled thatquite quickly. It was worse than anything I experienced with Nikes, except for lining up for the Concord release at FA on 34th (worst night ever).
Alright I see what you mean.

Do you guys even understand the fact that he has no influence on the price? Like even a small understanding?

I would say I do, that is why my comment stated if he doesn't have the influence his statements make it seem, he should keep his comments in check. No idea how that translates into me having no understanding on his influence. It is obvious he is just the product. Whatever his ideals are mean 0.

Last edited:
I would say I do, that is why my comment stated if he doesn't have the influence his statements make it seem, he should keep his comments in check. No idea how that translates into me having no understanding on his influence. It is obvious he is just the product. Whatever his ideals are mean 0.
I misread what you said. I would still rather have him speak. It lets us know that Adidas is the real problem.

I misread what you said. I would still rather have him speak. It lets us know that Adidas is the real problem.

I'm sorry but this screams kanye, I don't care what he has said recently, Italian made chlothing is so kanye. This dude recently bragged about a marble dinner table. Putting this all on Adidas is crazy to me.

I don't think Adidas screwed up.

I didn't get a pair of Boosts, but got Solar 2s on release. Adidas did exactly what Nike did, release a limited shoe.

Supply rarely will ever equal demand. A lot of people lose out, and with the next release even more people will lose out. Everyone can't be happy, and despite what Ye said.. everyone will not have access to a pair.
Hey like I said.. matter of opinion.  Lots of people share yours as well as mine. Its all good! 
pimp.gif

you are a typical american hypebeast. stick to the JB forum, you belong there. 
Guess what.. Read Adidas' quarterly releases.  They would love the 'typical American hypebeast' money and market share.  I wont even go in on this not worth it, but youre sort of the pot calling the kettle black

I'm sorry but this screams kanye, I don't care what he has said recently, Italian made chlothing is so kanye. This dude recently bragged about a marble dinner table. Putting this all on Adidas is crazy to me.
I don't see how it does. He's repeatedly claims he want these to be more available and more affordable. It would make sense for him to want that. The fact that it's the opposite isn't going to cause him to lose sleep or anything.

It's both of them I think.  Kayne has it stuck in his head that he can bring high fashion at low costs lol.  Adidas limited the **** out of his release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom