ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap I forgot footlocker and champs had these but I hope that doesn't only mean for the Ny release.

Am back to being 50/50 about this release
frown.gif
i talked to the adidas store in soho and they said that they will be available at the madison square garden footaction and the flagship hoh in nyc, nothing for rest of the usa stores yet.

Hopefully the app will be used for the release on the 28th, i know my local boutique will probably have them but they usually screw around and charge under the table fees (cough cough social status), thats why this app would be great for all stores. and btw wore my red octobers today before i retire them for a while on Saturday, i have a family member picking me up a pair of the adidas on sat.

Last edited:
so y'all really going to a movie theatre to watch the launch of a shoe you've already seen?

the Twitter live updates and countless other social media posts isn't enough?

real life has changed.

so y'all really going to a movie theatre to watch the launch of a shoe you've already seen?

real life has changed.

Definitely would have been cooler if they waited until now to show the shoe off. Just sayin.

real life has changed.
hopefully they just stream it on to the yeezy.supply site, as cool as it is for the theaters its smarter to stream it on the site too. still bummed i didnt get tickets.

View media item 1398611

That's kind of annoying. Since Adidas isn't consistent with their own language. "Available!" "Limited Edition". Come on, get on the same page, and stop confusing the consumer.

For those who haven't had a chance: http://www.adidas.co.uk/yeezy-2?cm_mmc=AdieAffiliates_PHG-_-sneakerheaduk-_-home-_-bs-&cm_mmca1=UK

Like what someone else was saying in here, Kanye never said you would get THESE Yeezys. Adidas either. They just said, be patient, you will get Yeezys.

Their plan is to get these shoes, these clothes, into each and every person's home. They really want to corner the US market.

That's kind of annoying. Since Adidas isn't consistent with their own language. "Available!" "Limited Edition". Come on, get on the same page, and stop confusing the consumer.

For those who haven't had a chance: http://www.adidas.co.uk/yeezy-2?cm_mmc=AdieAffiliates_PHG-_-sneakerheaduk-_-home-_-bs-&cm_mmca1=UK
By using "Limited Edition," it helps put an ora on the shoe. It never said limited availability just a limited edition shoe that wont be in production for long. Think of an infomericial that is selling mint coins and uses that phrase

real life has changed.

Hmm I take it you came into hate

Clothing line will be released as well so there that

But you knew that right.

By using "Limited Edition," it helps put an ora on the shoe. It never said limited availability just a limited edition shoe that wont be in production for long. Think of an infomericial that is selling mint coins and uses that phrase
I'm interpreting it a little different. the site says "available at selected retailers", and also any collaboration is going to be considered "limited edition". It's already confirmed 9000 pairs for NYC. That's not a WHOLE lot in my opinion. Limited Edition sneakers with limited availability in limited selection of stores. 

Like what someone else was saying in here, Kanye never said you would get THESE Yeezys. Adidas either. They just said, be patient, you will get Yeezys.

Their plan is to get these shoes, these clothes, into each and every person's home. They really want to corner the US market.
Lol, I mean, I don't think Kanye would make this huge ordeal and then be like, "Gotcha! Pay attention to my english! I never said these ones!" I'm sure he still wants to spread the wealth.

Guess that makes sense. That's the incentive we use at Bottega given seasonal colors.

Hmm I take it you came into hate

Clothing line will be released as well so there that

But you knew that right.
I take it you don't know what the **** you're talking about

you're acting like this is some exclusive sneak peek......   the **** will be all over the internet within an hour of it being shown

it's one thing if you have nothing else better to do... but some people are going out of their way and making a fuss over it

so yeh... shut up b

i dunno. i know were reading between the lines in regards to what he said to seacrest, which we should be doing...

HOWEVER

this is his FIRST release. if hes talking in riddles, telling people theyll get yeezys when theyre all thinking these particular shoes, and people DONT get them, its going to put a bad taste in peoples mouths. 

this is not the time he should or would want to be saying things that arent true.

you only get one chance to make a first impression...

****** really take this "hate" **** overboard

any difference of opinion and it's "hating"

learn what the word means before you go tossing it all over the place

Lol, I mean, I don't think Kanye would make this huge ordeal and then be like, "Gotcha! Pay attention to my english! I never said these ones!" I'm sure he still wants to spread the wealth.

I dont really think it's that, the sneaker culture just reads into stuff TOO much sometimes. Myself included.

Kanye plans on being with Adidas for years, so if he says be patient you will get Yeezys, he could mean short term or long term. And if it's long term, would likely mean a different model. Just my .2$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom