ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just doubled up by picking up a pair at $680 (Got my first pair at retail). Dude was leaving town and needed the $ asap.

I know some may think why but I got a feeling these won't be a GR or widely available as most think on the 28th.

Flight club already sold the pairs that were at $1150/1250 and now my size and others are $1500+.

Worst case I paid a extra $280 which I don't mind to avoid the hassle on the 28th if there is any.
i wish!!!
Would be Gone with the Quickness

my concern with waiting is that they may be pretty limited and after the 28th resell prices will move from 1200 to over 2000+
That's what I thought as well.  They are now sold for 1500 on ebay!!  I would never pay something like that for a pair of Adidas shoes. I rather pick up a rouboutin for that money lol

lol "shadystyles"

not sketchy at all..
was waiting for someone to catch that 
devil.gif

I don't think a GR like these will be seen on shelves but I do think they will restock at once or twice before they end production on these. Or maybe they will restock once the clothing collection comes out since these are apart of the collection which is rumored to drop in the fall. 

after striking out on the app and being in NY i came to the conclusion that if i couldnt win against competing with 5 boroughs then i had no chance at competing with the rest of the world. i had a number in my head from the start of all this and i told myself if i didnt get them for retail but could get them for that price or under i would pull the trigger and not have to sit here for 2 weeks stressing over the 28th and numbers, allocations, different versions and all that headache that will ultimately go on for the next 2 weeks. i paid 700 and i thought that was a fair price. at best i beat ebay and other prices, at worst i overpaid by not waiting but to me the extra 320 wont make me that upset. 

the pic has a flash, they are darker without. the color changes in the light. as for sizing i wear an 11 in nike and 10.5 in adidas. i went with 10 BECAUSE i wanted to wear these with the zipper down and i think some are overlooking that way of wearing them. they fit fine for me especially with the zipper down.

for everyone that i rocked with in this thread ive probably spoken to you through PM anyway but i hope you all get your pairs. good luck come the 28th but keep in my what i said about my decision. for your guys sake i hope there are millions available and you get them for retail. me personally, i couldnt bank on that especially being in NYC where most ways of getting sneakers are rigged these days.

side note- the person i bought them off of was a young kid and i actually felt good about giving him the money because he was straight with me and said they were a shoe he shouldnt have bought because he couldnt afford the 350. he planned on using the extra money for smart things, not sneakers. and i was happy to make this transaction with him.
Congrats!  I think that price was steal!  I wish they make another version with leather tho.. I own few pairs of suede shoes and that's PITA to maintain them. My only option will be on 28th since resale price is hitting like 1500 already...

Dam kanye better drive down from calabases and bless me with tying my shoes

So far need the boost and boots :nthat:

So is everyone going for a size down now?

Some people saying they nearly fit TTS, while others saying go 1 or 2 down. So confusing.

So is everyone going for a size down now?

Some people saying they nearly fit TTS, while others saying go 1 or 2 down. So confusing.
In general, I always go half size down for Adidas. Plus, they are not leather.  Suede materials always stretch out after some wear like visvim boots.. I highly recommand size down for suede boots!

Well auctions on ebay are ending around 1200 & FC has them listed at 1500 so to answer your question it would be yes but well see on the 28th whether price drops or not but personally after pairs are claimed it will go up but not to Nike Yeezy prices 

Last edited:

Well auctions on ebay are ending around 1200 & FC has them listed at 1500 so to answer your question it would be yes but well see on the 28th whether price drops or not but personally after pairs are claimed it will go up but not to Nike Yeezy prices 
Im hoping they dont. Im really looking at obtaining for retail or under 700.

After the 28th... Price will drop for a couple days maybe a week then will rise imo.

So pay resell right after the 28th. Or you will regret it

i guess the tone of this thread has shifted again.

like i said when these dropped, if you can get them at 700 just cop

question - has there been any news or sightings of other colorways? hard to keep up with all this news, thanks

The only shoes/colorways revealed so far are the yeezy 750 boosts and the two yeezy boost lows (grey and black). The boots he wore on SNL come in grey and black as well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom