ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas stores in NYC (except Staten Island) are getting these again on the 28th?
Sorry if clarified already; didn't see anything

Glad I'll be on the left coast on 28th. Definitely MUCH better temps to be running around after shoes! :\

Major WILL be the reseller price!
laugh.gif

Ok, maybe not, but i bet more than $350
Im pretty certain you have to buy something

yeah bc **** Staten Island. driving 3 minutes for yeezys is just too simple.

Lol hey they may end up getting it but it's very doubtful

Staten island as a whole though for shoes is just terrible that market is very small worst part of nyc for kicks

So how are people supposed to cop on the 28th with no flagship stores in their state of Adidas is using the app?

So how are people supposed to cop on the 28th with no flagship stores in their state of Adidas is using the app?
Boutique's. Although seeing as how the boutiques in EU are only getting <15 pairs a store, GL lol. 

Lol hey they may end up getting it but it's very doubtful

Staten island as a whole though for shoes is just terrible that market is very small worst part of nyc for kicks
lol I hope so. maybe worst of nyc for adidas but they still draw a crowd for hype nike releases. there were hour long lines for legend blue 11 raffle tickets at all 5 stores that we're hosting them. I see what you're saying though u don't see many GR adidas on feet on si

team DMV checking in. I think I'll just pay the premium at Major. Seems like no other shop is getting them and if they are, they're keeping it quite :rolleyes

lol I hope so. maybe worst of nyc for adidas but they still draw a crowd for hype nike releases. there were hour long lines for legend blue 11 raffle tickets at all 5 stores that we're hosting them. I see what you're saying though u don't see many GR adidas on feet on si
this is true.

i cant see anyone on SI getting them then. we pretty much have zero boutiques. maybe one and they charge 350 for colombia XI.

brooklyn will all charge over box and thats even if youre able to not a friend or family of the store.

these are all the things going through my head before i paid resell.

and i would still love another pair at retail so im hoping for the better. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom