ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much ****** potential... that prbly wont happen :lol:

def see Jordan 1,xii,xi,sprinkle of MMM,
Ive been hearing a lot ppl say they look like visvim fbts but i dont see it. besides the suede where is the resemblence? they look more like margielas or some creative recreations to me. IMO

the suede is it.... just like the 1's toebox & the xii's mudguard, & the xi's laces & lace system

ya did YE ever say what the deal is with yeezy.supply ? we all got trolled last week with that damn timer

lol I hope so. maybe worst of nyc for adidas but they still draw a crowd for hype nike releases. there were hour long lines for legend blue 11 raffle tickets at all 5 stores that we're hosting them. I see what you're saying though u don't see many GR adidas on feet on si

nah worst part of nyc for shoes period lol

yea xmas 11's draw crowds but thats everywhere

holidays everyone signs up grand parents and all lol

but reality is hours in line for staten island sign ups

might get 2-3K sign ups

store only has 200 pairs

BEFORE staff guts it out for themselves first

out of all of nyc staten island has the lowest allocation period

would be better of going into brooklyn or jersey markets for raffles

lol I hope so. maybe worst of nyc for adidas but they still draw a crowd for hype nike releases. there were hour long lines for legend blue 11 raffle tickets at all 5 stores that we're hosting them. I see what you're saying though u don't see many GR adidas on feet on si

nah worst part of nyc for shoes period lol

yea xmas 11's draw crowds but thats everywhere

holidays everyone signs up grand parents and all lol

but reality is hours in line for staten island sign ups

might get 2-3K sign ups

store only has 200 pairs

BEFORE staff guts it out for themselves first

out of all of nyc staten island has the lowest allocation period

would be better of going into brooklyn or jersey markets for raffles
if we're talking allocations and the employees there then I agree. I think the only raffles I won were Oreo 5s and Safari foams haha

Annapolis Mall will probably be my go-to...

Lets hope they get em bro and we can get thru on the app.

vampire xtc vampire xtc - Thanks for all the info you've been dropping man. Much appreciated.

One other question: do you know any more info about the app, more specifically the radius of being "in the zone?" Like Could i live 45 miles away from a store that will have them and still be "in the zone?" Thanks man.

Last edited:

Boutique's. Although seeing as how the boutiques in EU are only getting <15 pairs a store, GL lol. 
Sucks man. Still doubting whether i should camp or not for these. I really want em but not sure if i'm willing to stand in the cold/rain for multiple hours with only a slim chance to cop. 

Last edited:
I only briefly searched and I saw a couple pairs moving at the $700 range, wondering if I should bite....

I only briefly searched and I saw a couple pairs moving at the $700 range, wondering if I should bite....

If I found an 8 for that I would consider it...I think after the 28th this will be closer to resale price.

If I found an 8 for that I would consider it...I think after the 28th this will be closer to resale price.

Yeah that's why I want to wait. Everyones concerned with this global release but lets be honest it just gives the vultures more time to get their plan together. We still don't have a chance. So if resale settles around $700, that'll be great because there's always going to be somebody that wants a quick sale at $500.

Those lows do nothing for me.
I predict the lows will be the first pair of Yeezys for a lot of people. Maybe even me. 
They will be no doubt because they will be the consolation prize shoe for everyone who didn't get the 750. Adidas is smart. They know these will blow out because of how limited the 750 is. It's like when JB puts out a team shoe with the Bred 11 colorway not to long after the 11's drop and it flies off the shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom