ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 6 ft 5 and a financier on Wall Street ... No little kid, no clown, and no bubble to reside in.

Your response was classless, ignorant and egregious.
house in the hamptons, penthouse in midtown, model wife, ferrari weekend car too?

house in the hamptons, penthouse in midtown, model wife, ferrari weekend car too?

Unfortunately no ... and this why I preach education to the younger generation. I was locked up constantly until mom's got sick in my mid 20's .. Enrolled in school for financial economics, but was blessed to move up the ladder w/ out a degree and sneak into finance.

I live modest but mom doesn't need to work and I'll never visit a jail cell again.

ohhhh... I forgot about the 26th LMAO!!!!!!!

I thought that meant the next yeezy lows....

But no release on those yer.

My pair that i paid 1,350 on came in yesterday!!! They're so fire

Unfortunately no ... and this why I preach education to the younger generation. I was locked up constantly until mom's got sick in my mid 20's .. Enrolled in school for financial economics, but was blessed to move up the ladder w/ out a degree and sneak into finance.

I live modest but mom doesn't need to work and I'll never visit a jail cell again.
congrats if srs bro

with the prices that high the clothing pieces will probably be extremely limited. 

yeezy lows will be the same story. extremely hyped and limitedly produced. people thinking theyre going to be massively more produced are delusional. 

Hell naw not at all in fact i just had to try them on and boom was so freakin nervous about that zipper lol...

But the 10 fit perfect. 9 would've killed me

with the prices that high the clothing pieces will probably be extremely limited. 

yeezy lows will be the same story. extremely hyped and limitedly produced. people thinking theyre going to be massively more produced are delusional. 
Kanye already admitted this

congrats if srs bro

Very serious .... The insurance brokerage industry has been kind to me. It isn't an industry that most go to school for, but if you are a risk management major, or want to head into finance on the client services tip, it is a great place to be. PM me if anybody needs information.

And yes, my last case was in 2007 before the bubble. I beat it but the file remained open for a year ... I paid off a temp agency to hide my files and clear me. By the time the firm shot me an offer my file had been sealed. I am so fortunate ... God bless, word.

Very serious .... The insurance brokerage industry has been kind to me. It isn't an industry that most go to school for, but if you are a risk management major, or want to head into finance on the client services tip, it is a great place to be. PM me if anybody needs information.

And yes, my last case was in 2007 before the bubble. I beat it but the file remained open for a year ... I paid off a temp agency to hide my files and clear me. By the time the firm shot me an offer my file had been sealed. I am so fortunate ... God bless, word.
Repped for life education

Some ish is bigger than shoes

Kanye already admitted this

Well he kind of HAD to since everyone already knew before he admitted to it. We didn't find out from him...we found out the most disappointing way possible. People keep wondering why everyone had their hopes up. The reason is the guy claiming to have the answers were giving us the wrong answers.

Well he kind of HAD to since everyone already knew before he admitted to it. We didn't find out from him...we found out the most disappointing way possible. People keep wondering why everyone had their hopes up. The reason is the guy claiming to have the answers were giving us the wrong answers.

Because everyone asked the wrong questions.

The prices are just dumb. It doesn't make sense at either end. On one hand Kanye wants his stuff to be everywhere so he can be a "legit designer", but then Adidas is gonna charge those prices. So you've taken both sides out. Rich people ain't flossin' bummy looking Adidas gear and we the actual consumer ain't dropping rent money on an army jacket. The shoes is one thing, but almost 4 stacks for some Matrix looking jacket. No way. Not a smart move. And don't give me this BS about paying for quality. A loopwheeler hoodie is as quality as it gets and it's under $200. Ain't no hoodie worth $400 plus.

Really? How so? Everyone wanted to know cost and availability. How was that the wrong questions? Yeezus told us how adidas was going to be different. "No more of that other brand" "I want my products available and affordable" he doesn't have products HE is the product "elitism is today’s biggest problem" does he know he is part of the problem? "NO MORE OPPRESSION!" Whether he meant no more oppression for us or him he was wrong either way. Adidas is doing the same thing NIKE does. At least Yeezus is getting that royalty check, right?

Last edited:

Really? How so? Everyone wanted to know cost and availability. How was that the wrong questions? Yeezus told us how adidas was going to be different. "No more of that other brand". "I want my products available and affordable" he doesn't have products HE is the product "elitism is today’s biggest problem" does he know get is part of the problem? "NO MORE OPPRESSION!" Whether he meant no more oppression for us or him he was wrong either way. Adidas is doing the same thing NIKE does. At least Yeezus is getting that royalty check, right?
Exactly right. The only difference in all of this is that he actually gets a cut. Past that this is almost worse than Nike to me.

in a way I agree with you guys, but i think you guys also have to take into consideration that basically this dude is walking into the adidas headquarters and demanding this left and right. You have to give it time, let the company see what his name can really do for the brand. Adidas seems more oblivious than Nike but they will try to milk this collab. We're just going to have to wait until after Season 1 to see lower prices and greater quantities, until then, can't really blame Kanye 100% when Adidas is the one trying to marginalize him

Last edited:
in a way I agree with you guys, but i think you guys also have to take into consideration that basically this dude is walking into the adidas headquarters and demanding this left and right. You have to give it time, let the company see what his name can really do for the brand. Adidas seems more oblivious than Nike but they will try to milk this collab. We're just going to have to wait until after Season 1 to see lower prices and greater quantities, until then, can't really blame Kanye 100% when Adidas is the one trying to marginalize him

I agree that Kanye isn't to blame 100% adidas owns a lot of the blame to the cluster**** of a release that has been Yeezy Season 1 so far. If he had the pull he claimed he would have known the release numbers and pricing. If he did know, why would he say all the things he said? He obviously did not. Making it seem he did make all these demands and Adidas said "sure thing!" Then rolled their eyes behind his back and did what they wanted. Kanye even stated that everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys. adidas has promised me that" have they lived up to that promise? Not yet...and from the new info, no time soon.

Last edited:
Urban? What makes it "urban" high fashion? Ohhh because Kanye is black? You sound foolish
You also sound foolish

roll.gif

Yall tripping man
Everything about those looks came from the urban hood.

All Kanye did was repackage it for todays youth.

Urban and Hip Hop Community have been wearing these look since I was in elementary school (back in 85).

Everyone went to the good will and thrift store and bought military gear and kicked it as urban wear.

Thanks for the name calling though.

The youth is lost
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom