ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i need these damn boost. Im not going to be one of the clowns rocking the moon boots in southern california
roll.gif
i refuse

Still looking to pull the trigger on these but not for the going prices. I have an extra pair of Solars that I'm willing to sell/trade to get these since I got them for retail. I've been trying to trade the pair of Solars for Red Octobers for a few weeks now with no real luck... This is too much of a hassle TBH... I might just have to sell the Solars and use the cash to get these and the RO...

Last edited:
if you feel like thats a good price, pick it up. I've personally seem slightly lower local around me. The size 13 is harder to sell because not a lot of people wear a size 14. And good luck for those trying to trade a size 13 for something smaller. 

I know general consensus is that these run big, but my size 13 fits like a 13.

Wore my 750s last night, I'm glad I chose to keep these rather than flipping them. And after a night at a club/lounge they cleaned up good as new.

Last edited:
yup people keep saying these run 1 full size to a size and a half big. But for me, these only run half a size big. 

told them that it was only .5 size big... people claiming more dont know what shoe size they are lol

Still looking to pull the trigger on these but not for the going prices. I have an extra pair of Solars that I'm willing to sell/trade to get these since I got them for retail. I've been trying to trade the pair of Solars for Red Octobers for a few weeks now with no real luck... This is too much of a hassle TBH... I might just have to sell the Solars and use the cash to get these and the RO...

SIZE?

See i dont even care about that part of it because im not a resseller i just love dope kicks and rocking them. I was younger when i won a raffle for the black yeezy 1s and going through some stuff so i had to sell them. Till this day i regret selling them  because i cant tell you what i spent that money on (obviously nothing of importance or use). From that point on it made me value the fact of actually wearing my shoes and  keeping them. Nowadays i notice peiople collect shoes to take pictures and show people what they have as they just sit in a closet and then get sold off later down the road. Buy a ferrari to leave it in the garrage all year then sell it? BTW this is no knock to you at all so please dont take offense just your post brought **** back lol

All of this
Sneakerhead is the new terminology for attention ***** diva

Last edited:
All of this
Sneakerhead is the new terminology for attention ***** diva
lol that is too real man. That word doesnt even come from my mouth, Im just a dude who just likes denim, suits and kicks a little too much  lol. Always have.

I know general consensus is that these run big, but my size 13 fits like a 13.

Iore my 750s last night, I'm glad I chose to keep them rather than flipping them. And after a night at a club/lounge they cleaned up good as new.
Yea I remember hearing that at the largers sizes (12 and above), the shoe fits more TTS since the shoe was modeled after Kayne having size 12 feet. As the size starts to scale down, the shoe size starts to deviate from your TTS. Just what I heard and not necessarily a fact...

Last edited:

Yea I remember hearing that at the largers sizes (12 and above), the shoe fits more TTS since the shoe was modeled after Kayne having size 12 feet. As the size starts to scale down, the shoe size starts to deviate from your TTS. Just what I heard and not necessarily a fact...
Kanye's a size 12? isn't he like 5'8"? lol

Sent you a PM

Sold my pair sz 10 at FC over the weekend for 2,250. Sold within 5 hrs. West coast is THIRSTY

So you really got 1800 from it?

My size 8, is going for 3500 right now so if I give to FC I can get 2800 from it.

But I rather keep at least an extra 2 on top and let it go for 3k but hard to find someone willing to pay that much.

Last edited:
Its cuz companies make their shoes narrow for the most part, especially nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom