ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know this kid, name is Benjamin. Lives in Aventura (suburb of Miami) he's only 15 years old and is neighbors with DJ Khaled. We we're in line for the OVO 10's at Unkwn see the OVO thread for the story on that but one excerpt I will tell is how he tried to buy me and a couple other peoples pair so he could get them for Khaled. Bottom line is the kid needed like 10 pair and he walked out with only his personal pair. His Dad flipped out because Unkwn wouldn't let him walk up and get a pair and only let Benjamin get 1 pair. Benjamin started to literally shed tears and called Khaled on speakerphone to apologize. Khaled literally talked like he does in the videos and told him 'It's okay!..., You're a young hustla,,,, I believe in you...'"
This may be one of the greatest stories I've ever heard. I was at that Unknwn campout, but I guess I wasn't close enough to him to see that go down.

Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  

About to bite the bullet for $800 shipped. What do you guys think?

I think hell no! The most I will pay resale for something that just dropped is $100. I will eat the $100 for the "trouble" you went through to get the kick THAT'S ALL (and that's me trying to be nice). If not I will not buy the damned shoe at all, and get something else. I could have got the shoe my damn self if resellers didn't beat me to it; and now I'm supposed to PAY you for hat privilege? F.O.H. Let the damn shoe rot and hope they choke on it. I know the thought of it sucks....... but it's an acquired taste.
Pretty much all pairs on ebay are going for $900+ so its not a terrible price at all.  I wouldn't sell my pair, but if I did Id have to get $1.2K.

but what if they drop mid fap?

adidas wont hold on and let me finish :/
laugh.gif
bruh u cooked ?
was close on barneys/Mr P but no dice.

had a feeling I should have went to madison barneys even though I didnt win but didnt smh.

You luck out?

Anybody who ordered from end getting shipping email yet? First time ordering from them not sure how long they take to send out shipping confirmation

Pretty much all pairs on ebay are going for $900+ so its not a terrible price at all.  I wouldn't sell my pair, but if I did Id have to get $1.2K.
LMAO FC is at 1.2 you would get less than 1000 with that...keep dreaming

For the PBs, I got one pair from JDSports which never arrived. This release, I hit locally, MP, Oki-ni, and Offspring. Fingers crossed those don't get messed up the way JDSports order was. Regardless, It's safe to say that this release was way more successful for me, and I was able to cop for the girl too!View media item 1787921

Yeah prices will dip in a week when the cats that bought to resell only unload their pairs, then they will go right back up again in a month or so.
yep. that month tho lol

people saying $800 is a steal are playing themselves. i have pairs and i'm not even expecting offers of $800 next week. consignment shops already offering for $800.

Ok -you win because I see now how UA is getting close!

View media item 1787856

Yet, another case of people not reading.

We discussed footwear already fam. That **** doesn't matter. All that matters is what the company makes at the end of the day.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...8_1_armour-ceo-kevin-plank-market-leader-nike

Try again. This is literally blowing my mind.
Okay, I see what you're saying, but this article is buns.

1. The article is from September 2014. Yeezy Adidas released February 2015.

2. Adidas, Puma, and Reebok are not listed in the NYSE, but Nike and UA are. We can compare market cap of the NYSE if all companies were there, but they're not. I guess the comparison would be of Nike and UA in the NYSE and Adidas, Puma, and Reebok in Frankfurt.

3. Yes, Under Armour has had great growth, but maybe a better comparison would be to compare sales growth of all companies since the release of Adidas Yeezy.

the funny part is the ones who saying Jordan's are better or like Jordan's better just upset they didn't cop today Lls!

if you say so.

Jordans will always be better than Yeezy's to me. Thats not even a question.

Its like me saying those who say Yeezys are better than Jordans must be 16-21 years old.

I'm 41 and Jordans will always have meaning to me.

anyone cop off duedipiccherecycled or cruise fashion did u also get confirmation email i only received paypal.

@yeezytime11111  , nice 

now the wait for refunds lol.

Last edited:
Small sizes will be the only big money. Other sizes will go lower but anyone with a brain know with in no time the resell value will go back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom