ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guy's have to keep in mind that adidas is not used to handling highly anticipated releases like this. Before Ye, what type of blockbuster drops did they have? JS? With that being said, I think they are dealing with all of the backdoor and site exploits on the go. What i think happened is

1. Those people who built a crawler for the cod10 number for the MR found it on thursday, back doored.

2.Orders were processed through whichever 3rd party processes their shipment s

3. By the time who ever is in charge of the yeezy project realized that stock had been depleted the timeline had already shifted and they had to do damage control.

4. Twitter went crazy and had all types of screen shots w/proof that release did not occur according to the terms that they originally tweeted, adidas twitter account goes mute. Also please consider that this method of release was a counter attack to the larger merchants who opted to not pick up yeezy season 1.

just my opinion.
The orders that were backdoored on Thursday all got canceled.  They were backdoored again around 2:30am (Saturday morning) again and those were not canceled.  

Last edited:

but how the f did they find the link, inside job or? how can a backdoor go unnoticed?
Inside job... No.  If you know even the slightest about programming you could have figured out the link in short period.  I had the direct link on Thursday mid-day - it took me about 15 minutes to write a automated script to find the page.  When i was on the page on Thursday there were almost every size available. Throughout the day inventory dropped. They were sold out on Thursday night, back in stock on Friday morning, and by end of day Friday OOS. And Saturday morning few smaller sizes in stock but wouldn't add to cart.  The shoes were gone by Saturday.

If Y-3 does not change up their website, everyone should expect the same thing to happen with the Boost 750 or any other release that they carry.  They should not have had their inventory live on their site even if the URL was up.  They either screwed up or didn't care.  

Possible, I didn't check up on nikedestroyers orders but looks like he checked out ok.
Fair point.  We might never know, but the orders I saw from Thursday were canceled, and all early morning Saturday orders went through.  (Small sizes like you said is what I saw, but I couldn't get into the final checkout). 

Inside job... No.  If you know even the slightest about programming you could have figured out the link in short period.  I had the direct link on Thursday mid-day - it took me about 15 minutes to write a automated script to find the page.  When i was on the page on Thursday there were almost every size available. Throughout the day inventory dropped. They were sold out on Thursday night, back in stock on Friday morning, and by end of day Friday OOS. And Saturday morning few smaller sizes in stock but wouldn't add to cart.  The shoes were gone by Saturday.

If Y-3 does not change up their website, everyone should expect the same thing to happen with the Boost 750 or any other release that they carry.  They should not have had their inventory live on their site even if the URL was up.  They either screwed up or didn't care.  
Very interesting, so the code that you found was something like cod10=44961267, everything else was pretty predictable, correct?

Question??? If you ordered an uk size from overseas will you get the traditional uk size (uk9 = us10) or Yeezy uk sizing (uk9 = us9.5). I liked the sites that specified both but most didn't so not sure what I'm getting besides from 1 site.
There is no such thing as Yeezy sizing.

UK to US conversion is by right +1, eg UK10 = US11

But Adidas' conversion is ALWAYS for every shoe different that it's only +0.5, eg UK10 = US10.5. It's the same for any Adidas shoe even Ultra Boost, Stan Smiths. The only thing you can do when ordering is to check whether are they talking about US or UK sizing, when they say Adidas sizing, it is also UK sizing as they use UK by default.

i figured i was ok when the thursday pairs were restocked on friday, figured they would just keep canceling orders that came in early.. guess i was wrong..  I also figured they woudnt release until 10-12 est.. so i didnt bother to even check on saturday morning.. next time i sure they fix that.. but i'll be checking just in case

Very interesting, so the code that you found was something like cod10=44961267, everything else was pretty predictable, correct?
[/quote

cod10=44961267GD *fixed*

I hope they keep it the same...750's will be cooked with the vengeance of Ronda Rouseys neck

Price on these is stupid, fetching 1k plus in Canada. Mine are out the door if the price holds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom