ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only raffle I've ever won in my life was the PB but I was at work when commonwealth called so I missed the call....sad story. However I just convince myself I'll win the lottery and buy them all.

Is it fair that you buy a size you can't fit in??  some people think you should leave it for the person that wears that size 
nerd.gif
size swap szn 

I'm curious who in here took the most L's?

I had four orders with confirmations from the boutiques/sites; all were cancelled on Monday. I heard someone had ten cancelled orders lol

Is it fair that you buy a size you can't fit in??  some people think you should leave it for the person that wears that size 
nerd.gif
not when you can trade for your size , or sell to buy your size later. sneaker releases are hectic you got to get what you can get I aint cheat/use a bot or backdoor link to buy my kicks. Is it fair that the resellers already backdoored  the full size run of 8.5-9, or bots already done checked out all the 8.5-9 sneakers. Because my size resells well Im suppose to leave empty handed ? Trust me I pray everything becomes fair because I and other average consumers will eat more than the way things are now with back door links/bots.

Whats everybody opinion on the online raffle thing Nike has been doing lately with the oVo 10s and others? would you guys prefer that or the normal first come first serve stuff that usually goes on?

Whats everybody opinion on the online raffle thing Nike has been doing lately with the oVo 10s and others? would you guys prefer that or the normal first come first serve stuff that usually goes on?

I think that's the pretty much the camping vs raffle debate. Only thing is with camping you are more at ease because of you are near the front you're pretty much guaranteed a pair unless people go crazy

thats better than first come first served because even if someone uses 500 of their friends phone numbers to make nike accounts to enter they still can miss. but they also increase their chances at winning by 500%  I think its more fair. I have'nt won a raffle yet.

Raffle I have a life and no time to be camping ish. And I don't trust instore raffles

so many pearsss in this thread, I feel like I have some, BUT I don't. =/ I just need someone who uses bnb aio or something to teach me how to cook, cuz I'm tired of losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom