ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it looke like the scumbag I purchased from did end up hating our deal and decided to repost his MR's under a different user id after taking my money, reported to PayPal who were quick as usual to open an escalated claim but Grailed has been pretty useless thus far, anybody have experience with trying to hold seller's accountable on Grailed? I sent them both fraudulent listings (idiot used the same receipt on both listings with all of his info on it) and Grailed really doesn't seem to care at all. 
mean.gif

it seems like even resellers be sending out cancellations without that email. 

So it looke like the scumbag I purchased from did end up hating our deal and decided to repost his MR's under a different user id after taking my money, reported to PayPal who were quick as usual to open an escalated claim but Grailed has been pretty useless thus far, anybody have experience with trying to hold seller's accountable on Grailed? I sent them both fraudulent listings (idiot used the same receipt on both listings with all of his info on it) and Grailed really doesn't seem to care at all. 

Idk if he is the creator of grailed or what but there is a dude on supreme's Reddit that is associated with grailed. Some dude got scammed and the guy commented on it and took care of everything. Try seeing if there is a Reddit for yeezys and ask there or try asking in the sup Reddit

Grailed got back to me and determined he was a fraud... All they did was apologize and referred me to PayPal for further escalation... I swear to god this whole experience has ruined ghe shoe game for me, stupid little kids are always trying to make an extra couple bucks, so done with this.

Breh these are the one Yeezys I wanted all year.... And they come out the same month of the only Jordans I really wanted.

My Yeezys finally arrived today by USPS. They just left it at the door didn't bother knocking... Box was beat up but in one piece so I can't complain too much about that... My suede had some weird dark line through it but I'm pretty sure a suede brush could get that out... Just happy they arrived and were in the right size...

View media item 1799463View media item 1799464View media item 1799465View media item 1799466

About to throw them on and head out... UNDS these babies out the box and go food shopping :smh:

View media item 1799468View media item 1799469

Last edited:
Grailed got back to me and determined he was a fraud... All they did was apologize and referred me to PayPal for further escalation... I swear to god this whole experience has ruined ghe shoe game for me, stupid little kids are always trying to make an extra couple bucks, so done with this.
but you trying to make bucks according to your sig........no offense but i dont get how u trying to make bucks is any different.

Can you explain what exactly happened? I use Grailed a bit, would like to avoid whatever your went though

Bro, those boots sat because they're boots. Big ugly boots. Had nothing to do with the price, look at this crap for crying out loud (see photo below)

View media item 1799028

Where the heck would you even wear these things...... They won't let you in the club with these on :rofl:

Place the price point at $250; and these sell out instantly. Most quality snow boots winter boost are in this price range; all duck winter boots look 80% the same through all brands, however these don't have insulation; doubt these would hold up for the Chicago and NYC snow / blizzard seasons compared to sorell, timberland, red wings etcAll the yeezy beast would cop and follow if these were cheaper. All the camo t's sold out only because it was the cheapest item. Price point and color ways had to do with these sitting; but hell they are sold out pretty much on 98% of available retail websites. Most beast I mean all would have to decide which colorway they really want; I doubt they want to lace out 3k on a credit card for all colorways or dish out 650 on one; yet some can even afford to have a 5k cc limit

Last edited:
Can you explain what exactly happened? I use Grailed a bit, would like to avoid whatever your went though

Saw the listing on grailed, talked him down for a few hours, finally reached an agreement, made the offer, he accepted and guaranteed shipment with tracking the next morning. Done.

No tracking or correspondence of any kind for 4 days, multiple messages sent through grailed, then noticed two different listings using same pics for higher dollar amounts under new user id's... Filed claims with both Grailed and PP... Grailed confirmed he is indeed a scammer. Now im out $650 until December 3rd.

Saw the listing on grailed, talked him down for a few hours, finally reached an agreement, made the offer, he accepted and guaranteed shipment with tracking the next morning. Done.

No tracking or correspondence of any kind for 4 days, multiple messages sent through grailed, then noticed two different listings using same pics for higher dollar amounts under new user id's... Filed claims with both Grailed and PP... Grailed confirmed he is indeed a scammer. Now im out $650 until December 3rd.
That sucks. You're getting your $ back eventually though, right?

Any chance you can point out the seller so I don't make the same mistake? PM if it goes against forum rules.

damnnnnnnnn. im sorry man. I hope your claim is settled quick and you get a legit pair

Sorry to hear bro. TBH, this is the way of the buy and sell online nowadays. I've been scammed before too and it sucks. Buyers (and sellers) really have to do their research before committing to a sale. If the person is really a scammer, chances are they have multiple listings or are using recycle pics. Although the person being scammed will likely get their money back from PP, it's a headache to go through - especially if you need your funds and have to wait. Hopefully you can wait it out and get your Yeezy's soon.

Place the price point at $250; and these sell out instantly. Most quality snow boots winter boost are in this price range; all duck winter boots look 80% the same through all brands, however these don't have insulation; doubt these would hold up for the Chicago and NYC snow / blizzard seasons compared to sorell, timberland, red wings etcAll the yeezy beast would cop and follow if these were cheaper. All the camo t's sold out only because it was the cheapest item. Price point and color ways had to do with these sitting; but hell they are sold out pretty much on 98% of available retail websites. Most beast I mean all would have to decide which colorway they really want; I doubt they want to lace out 3k on a credit card for all colorways or dish out 650 on one; yet some can even afford to have a 5k cc limit
I get that but most people aren't buying these 950s as snow boats. People are going to be wearing them with shorts and skinny jeans.....

When you get your money back, are you still gonna buy em? I ended up getting my bro and gf a pair for early Christmas gifts (one from SSENSE, the other was from MR.P) but since mine got cancelled (WildstyleLA), both of them told me to just sell their pairs. I declined of course.

I honestly don't feel like getting them anymore. Staying up all night was not worth the trouble for this shoe.

Last edited:
false
Someone just left a harassing comment on my IG, specifically on a family photo. I know you're in here. You've made this personal.

Whether I find it or pay to find it, you violated . The Internet is a cute place but if I have access to you I cannot wait to meet you. Any NT detectives who can help please PM me. You will be compensated

SMDH :smh:

quick legit check. bought these on cl earlier today for 350. guy said he needed the cash. box is real with ssense tag. so no pics of box. prob shoulda lc them 1st, but guys woulda sold to someone else. there are some small holes in the bottom of the shoe. im assuming just factory flaws. very minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom