ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would some of you be willing to pay for some 10.5 MR's??
retail + shipping...
nerd.gif

Well depends on size and where your looking, individual sellers are still asking to make max profit. But. Overall I have noticed people dropping their prices and even on. Consignment shops

True, I'm holding on to my 10.5 moonrock pair and keeping them dead stock so I don't get seller's remorse in the future

These shoes are absolutely NOT restocking any time soon, as supply decreases demand increases, the price level skyrockets. Like those Red Octobers

Well depends on size and where your looking, individual sellers are still asking to make max profit. But. Overall I have noticed people dropping their prices and even on. Consignment shops
True, I'm holding on to my 10.5 moonrock pair and keeping them dead stock so I don't get seller's remorse in the future

These shoes are absolutely NOT restocking any time soon, as supply decreases demand increases, the price level skyrockets. Like those Red Octobers
you may as well sell them now.  the price of the moon rocks isn’t going to be significantly higher a year from now.  you have to understand that more colorways are going to be releasing over the next year or however long you plan to keep your shoes DS.  more colorways = more options.  I don’t think there will be too many suckers that will say “I can get this new colorway for $700, but I’d rather pay $1200 for moon rocks.  good luck tho

I understand that a half milly x 220 is a lot more than 20k x 200. I fail to believe that with all the money Adi execs make their plan was to slow Nike down for 2 hours...

You're right, it wouldn't be their plan. It would be the people who they pay to sign influencers like Kanye and Pharell's plan. It may sound foolish but ye even eludes to it in interviews and even said so when he was apart of nike ,"jumped over the jumpman". People miss interpret that but as a businessman why wouldn't he secretly or openly not want to compete with JB? That equates to more $ signs. Right now he has the platform to vocally project or advertise his brand and reach people who aren't into sportswear. The battle for marketshare is one person at a time.

Nike and Adi feed each others hype on this. 72-10 is the Sadderday consolation prize which will probably mean double Sadders for most folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom