ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done checking 100 emails. Feeling like Meek right about now taking all these L's from KicksUSA ....

Last edited:
I feel like the market is going to be flooded with these black 750s... wayyy too many ppl eatin already unlike the grey 750s.

Lol. It's funny how when you don't win, their raffles are rigged but when you win, they are 1000% legit. Raffles are tough and you're competing with ten of thousands (or more) of other people entering for the same chance to buy. I treat raffles as a long shot but if all it takes is submitting an online form, why not try, right?

This.

Like they have millions of pairs and its Jordan brand GR.

You and about 1000-2000 other people entered to win about 40-50 pairs though. Oh and don't forget the people with multiple entries on top!!!

Lol. It's funny how when you don't win, their raffles are rigged but when you win, they are 1000% legit. Raffles are tough and you're competing with ten of thousands (or more) of other people entering for the same chance to buy. I treat raffles as a long shot but if all it takes is submitting an online form, why not try, right?
I was just being salty.  Someone post the salt shaker dancing guy gif.

I feel like the market is going to be flooded with these black 750s... wayyy too many ppl eatin already unlike the grey 750s.
Yep. Resellers nightmare, fans dream. And it'll continue like this with every release. But I guess with them being less and less exclusive, the number of "fans" will disappear as well.

Last edited:

they didnt even release online anywhere yet either 

and the reason why so few people hit on the confirmed app was because it was adidas stores only this time 

Last edited:
.... Last hope.

Adidas.com... With at least 1 million pairs.
30w4ld5.gif

they didnt even release online anywhere yet either 
Hahaha right? Market will be "flooded" except many pairs are going through raffles and some people won those raffles (shocker). Happened with the MR's too and we know how that release went. People should stop holding their breath on Kanye's "everybody will have Yeezy's" statement.

Last edited:
Going to try tomorrow but already mentally prepared for the L. I can't be upset over something I had no chance of getting

Hahaha right? Market will be "flooded" except many pairs are going through raffles and some people won those raffles (shocker). Happened with the MR's too and we know how that release went. People should stop holding their breath on Kanye's "everybody will have Yeezy's" statement.
Agreed. I said something similar on here a couple of days ago and how quickly overall prices will go down very soon and got attacked for it. Still sad to see to see Adidas kill off that hype so quickly.

Agreed. I said something similar on here a couple of days ago and how quickly overall prices will go down very soon and got attacked for it. Still sad to see to see Adidas kill off that hype so quickly.
Prices will come down, for sure. But they will then go back up and equalize. No different than any other release.

Yeah, I just emailed them to confirmed. They'll be calling me in a bit to place my order.
Congrats, man! There's gonna be a lot of salt going around so here's some not-salt for you!

Last edited:
I havent received a rejection email from kicks USA yet.....is there a chance? I haven't seen anyone post they won from there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom