ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe yeezy supply dropped while I was on the train everything that could go wrong did
Man, i was trying to stay up and wait for their drop, but i ended up just passing out with out even knowing it 

i woke up and it was allready like 7:30 at night

Last edited:
Don't know anybody that hit either. Or at Bows. But I actually trust Bows with doing it randomly. Not so much Adidas. Does anybody know if UNDFTD SF had em?

Agree. Bows and arrows i won the 11s from but normt sure how they handled this one.

Undefeated was socal only.

don't feel bad about the yeezy supply drop guys.. Not only did that air head Kim tweet the wrong link.. bot ravaged it.. not many got through 

whats kanyes phone number? I want to call to see if he has a left over 10 do I check google?

Do your homework 
roll.gif

Could someone please give me an idea about how much these shoes are going for on the resale market? Both models would be great! Hoping to get them for a reasonable price before Christmas. Thanks in advance!

hahaha....I would never be jealous of a clown like Kanye. I don't like him or his shoes, period.
Bro you sound like a chick right now.. just stop it. How old are you? Just from your username I would assume (and hope) you are a teen (if even that)...... I won't judge from your join date but how long you been into the sneaker game? 

I also think these shoes are trash and had they been some other brand people would walk right by them. The one feet pictures Ive seen so far look comical... reminds me of those insurgents in Iraq fighting on the front line but why waste your time bashing another man? In a thread dedicated to HIS brand? You're a cork, obviously. You struck out... so did I do and its okay. Go get some reset.  

PS; your collection is whack. So I understand your frustration.
So says the guy with 266 posts and 51 reps. LOL That's a terrible rep to post ratio bruh. That means most of your comments aren't repped and lack substance. Now go check my rep-to-post ratio. lol

So full of assumptions, aren't you there? Did I strike a nerve with my opinions about Kanye that you went as far to say that I sound like a female? Lol, shame on you brotha. Let me remind you that everyone up in this b***h is entitled to their opinion...whether or not you or any other clown here thinks I'm trolling.

But since you've made it clear that you'd like to get to know me...Made in 1975. A Star Wars nerd, a beautiful wife, kids, 2 German Shepherds, multiple mortgages, 401K with 100% company match, multi-million dollar life insurance policy, three cars and a Harley, and I invest in commercial and residential real estate in 3 states and 2 countries. Sneakers and music are my extracurricular hobbies. Been in the sneaker game for a lot longer than you think and watched the entire career of two of the greatest MJ's in basketball history (Jordan and Johnson) and was there to witness the entire prime of another legendary MJ (Jackson). And when you have those standards, Kanye falls into the abyss. First pair of Jordans rocked on feet on the hardwood - 1988. Marinate on that for a second. And yes, back in my basketball prime, I could dunk a basketball on a 10-foot regulation rim. Go read my bio.

My collection topped off at about 260 pairs in 2009. Sold most of them. I now only have about 60 pairs. And it's too late...you already judged me so don't try and say you won't judge based on my join date. I've been following NikeTalk since 2001, well before ISS came into the picture...back when NT was a complete mess, so don't go there with your perceived "street cred" based on join date LOL

As far as my rotation this week (don't get it twisted and think it's my "collection" lol), if you think it's whack, more power to you. You know what they say, opinions are like ***holes, everyone's got one. I'd like to see your top 5 best shoes so I can judge for myself as well.

Banned 1s and Pinnacle 1s are whack? hahahaha, the quality on those two pairs alone probably trumps every pair of sneakers you own. And while you're at it, why don't you go ahead and post your sneaker rotation for this week. Go ahead, feel free to gather your most expensive hardware and let us be the judge.

The most comical thing on Niketalk is when people like you love to assume that people here are "newbies" just because of their join date or assume that just because you barely joined NT that you're a rookie in the sneaker game. Nothing can be more ignorant and truth be told, YOU my friend are the real cork here.

And oh btw...I did not strike out. I know you did but not me buddy. Not even with the prospect of making $1K in profit, I still wouldn't cop these shoes even if Adidas slapped a $160 price point on em...u kiddin' me? The potential profit gains of $1K-1.5K that people are hoping to make with this shoe I can make at my profession in roughly two days of work.

Now let's see your sneaker collection.

Last edited:
So says the guy with 266 posts and 51 reps. LOL That's a terrible rep to post ratio bruh. That means most of your comments aren't repped and lack substance. Now go check my rep-to-post ratio. lol

So full of assumptions, aren't you there? Did I strike a nerve with my opinions about Kanye that you went as far to say that I sound like a female? Lol, shame on you brotha. Let me remind you that everyone up in this b***h is entitled to their opinion...whether or not you or any other clown here thinks I'm trolling.

But since you've made it clear that you'd like to get to know me...Made in 1975. A Star Wars nerd, a beautiful wife, kids, 2 German Shepherd, multiple mortgages, 401K with 100% company match, multi-million dollar life insurance policy, three cars, and I invest in commercial and residential real estate in 3 states and 2 countries. Sneakers and music are my extracurricular hobbies. Been in the sneaker game for a lot longer than you think and watched the entire career of two of the greatest MJ's in basketball history (Jordan and Johnson) and was there to witness the entire prime of another legendary MJ's career (Jackson). And when you have those standards, Kanye falls into the abyss. First pair of Jordans rocked on feet on the hardwood - 1988. Marinate on that for a second. And yes, back in my basketball prime, I could dunk a basketball on a 10-foot regulation rim. Go read my bio.

My collection topped off at about 260 pairs in 2009. Sold most of them. I now only have about 60 pairs. And it's too late...you already judged me so don't try and say you won't judge based on my join date. I've been following NikeTalk since 2001, well before ISS came into the picture...back when NT was a complete mess, so don't go there with your perceived "street cred" based on join date LOL

As far as my rotation this week (don't get it twisted and think it's my "collection" lol), if you think it's whack, more power to you. You know what they say, opinions are like ***holes, everyone's got one. I'd like to see your top 5 best shoes so I can judge for myself as well.

Banned 1s and Pinnacle 1s are whack? hahahaha, the quality on those two pairs alone probably trumps every pair of sneakers you own. And while you're at it, why don't you go ahead and post your sneaker rotation for this week. Go ahead, feel free to gather your most expensive hardware and let us be the judge.

The most comical thing on Niketalk is when people like you love to assume that people here are "newbies" just because of their join date or assume that just because you barely joined NT that you're a rookie in the sneaker game. Nothing can be more ignorant and truth be told, YOU my friend are the real cork here.

And oh btw...I did not strike out. I know you did but not me buddy. Not even with the prospect of making $1K in profit, I still wouldn't cop these shoes even if Adidas slapped a $160 price point on em...u kiddin' me? The potential profit gains of $1K-1.5K that people are hoping to make with this shoe I can make at my profession in roughly two days of work.

Your turn.

:smh::rolleyes

Apologies again for my early shake up, about not being able to get them having the confirm app say already purchased before the store opened. I went in, line was about 10 deep on Melrose Adidas... and when they were about to check me out they said "WHOA YOU ALREADY PURCHASED?" and I was like nope i just got here and the app said purchased at 6:17AM. So they stopped the shop and did not let anyone in, after a few minutes I showed them my unhighlighted name on their list (about a 3 page package, with a list of 50 names each page so im guessing its max 150 pairs were in that store) and they were like oh okay cool and I got my pair. 

onna dudes helping out was like lowww keyyy they tried to snag your pair cuz apps and systems dont just **** up like that day of, and the crew was there early morning to prep up the store and coordinate the reservations. 

all in all im lucky as hell to get a pair through the app and online! first official non sadderday.
Congrats man. I got my pair from Melrose too. Thankfully there were no hiccups like that when I went to get my pair. Glad you got yours tho
nthat.gif

I feel you... something about them after the Gammas or the all white ones. I think they put too many out. Theyre not intriguing to me anymore. The cool greys I couldnt wait to get my hands on, which i finally did and ended up selling them.

Exactly for me, too. I have the 72-10s, but not excited about them at all. I guess I'll use them for basketball if I keep them.

What's the going rate for a DS sz 10 PB 350 right now? Thanks. Thinking of buying a lot while everyone focuses on 750s and releases this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom