ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost the ebay bid on the last legit check I asked for. Could you all take a look at this pair? Thanks!

I'm hoping for a yes on this. I almost hit on the td on champs multiple times. But this will be good, means a lot more places will have a pair. I think I'm going to extend my holiday vacation to Wednesday and spend all damn night Monday and day Tuesday striking out. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Yea, I hit PB from champs, but miss the call. I prefer raffles from these big stores than boutiques

they just shipped another one of my pairs. got the fedex email once they made the label

no email or anything and it still shows processing on adidas. 

Does fedex have a system similar to ups where you can sign up and view packages that are due to be delivered even before you get shipping conf. from vendors? Not familiar with fedex system.

man the supply site was so frustrating, cant believe how simple the url's were smh. seems like if you dont have a backdoor you arent cooking at all. 

I'm so ready for the tans 
nerd.gif

At least it can't be a sadderday 
eyes.gif

Does fedex have a system similar to ups where you can sign up and view packages that are due to be delivered even before you get shipping conf. from vendors? Not familiar with fedex system.

Yup. I use the iOS app.

Pero he has expedited shipping.

Y I'm sure they ship in waves, not all together.
I entiendo now brother,

also just checked my emails when i copped PB 350s on yeezy supply when they first dropped, and they sent the shipping on tuesday, guess ill wait till tomorrow

Spoke to a rep today. She said 2-3 business working days from purchase to ship out . She also mentioned if any orders were to be cancelled , they've been cancelled already.............Grains of salt though .
Rep today said they were trying to fulfill today so they can be out before fedex closes for the holiday. I'm not sure if that means anything, mine still say waiting to be packed. 

People who have gotten cancellations, do they have still have order being processed on adc?

Just checked Fedex Delivery Manager and I have a package coming from Adidas confirmed. They haven't updated order statuses for some shipped orders, if you all want to check, sign up for Delivery Manager

Funniest posts are the ones where folks say the colorways look too alike...as if someone is forcing them to buy every color...lmao

Sneaker twitter full of these kind of post ... To be honest, the two colors are very far from the same ..

And to those who have not received a shipping confirmation as of yet ... check your accounts and track your order. Happened to check mine and it states "shipped" .. I placed tracking # in FedEx and they received package but still no email from Adidas ,... Just an FYI

Just checked Fedex Delivery Manager and I have a package coming from Adidas confirmed. They haven't updated order statuses for some shipped orders, if you all want to check, sign up for Delivery Manager

Same here... Fed ex tracking says I get my package in tmmrw!!! Cant wait [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

I don't even know how my order went through. It doesn't even have my unit number. There's like 50 apartments here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom