ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the amount of people on craigslist who think their yeezys are real is embarrassing

1gm8fn.gif

Yo shoutout to everyone in here. Assuming all of us who got cancelled receive our pair this will be one of the most successful release threads I've been part of. Hopefully we all cook like Christmas dinner come the 29th

check reddit and tell me that its not hard to spot a fake. just saw the new batch and everything is perfect, even boost looks good. dont want to trade for PBs now knowing how real they can look
are they on all cws? i still need to purchase my MRs

This release is weird. No 12's at all. Just 11. 5 and 12.5 & I'm lost on how there's nothing in between.

Last edited:
anybodys pacsun notification goin off for that size 11? cant check out 

It was up there the other night as well...me and some other members were seeing the same thing...could cart but couldn't check out. One person was able to checkout but kept getting cancellations.

man, my pair said it was coming in yesterday then got bumped to today. now it says it will be coming in on monday >: and its at the fedex 20 minutes away from my house.

Anyone know of a good ATC for the tans? I got to work on Tuesday and can't be on my comp all day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom