ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone think that folks will lose interest sooner than later when they get tired of jumping thru hoops for a pair?...... i have a feeling the folks who want to make a buck off the shoe will outnumber the folks who want to pay high resell for the shoe at some point.

This. And it applies to the sneaker game in general, outside of a few beasts, rich kids, and fan boys who "have to have them", the market for people that will spend ridiculous prices on sneakers is fairly small. The JB dive is a sign and at some point, dudes will end up sitting on more and more pairs of sneakers until the point where they have to cut into their profit margins to continuously move pairs.

i dont know why people waste time waiting in deep lines like that, for a chance of getting a shoe. and a very slim one at that.
Super slim, you gotta wait in line for the raffle, then for your raffle ticket to be called on. I guess it's an extra percentage but damn.

Dudes excited to get through on raffles now. 2 hour wait times for raffles now. It's like we are taking one step backwards

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This. And it applies to the sneaker game in general, outside of a few beasts, rich kids, and fan boys who "have to have them", the market for people that will spend ridiculous prices on sneakers is fairly small. The JB dive is a sign and at some point, dudes will end up sitting on more and more pairs of sneakers until the point where they have to cut into their profit margins to continuously move pairs.
yessir....the sneaker market crash may be coming sooner than later  

Last edited:
S/O to EVERY and ANYONE WAKING UP FOR THOSE 5AM DROPS

it'll be over by then!

laugh.gif

TEAMNOSLEEP Checking in today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom