ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my first pair of tech fleece shorts and god damn are they comfortable to wear around the house.

$120 sweats just for home?

#rich

Damn Steezy you put fam all on the interwebs lol

Yes girls love 350s

Last edited:
Some good points, and yet Adidas is still falling behind in the overall athletic sportswear market. Adidas is making major strides in the "sneakerhead" and fashion worlds, but Nike is absolutely crushing them in every other category. In fact, the emergence of Steph Curry and Cam Newton make Under Armor a potential problem.  Unless Kanye's influence can reach beyond hyped sneakers and fashion, Adidas will always play second, third, or fourth fiddle to Nike.

Yea good points to you both but I don't think adidas is even second to Nike. Adidas is a German company and Nike is American. Basketball is most popular in America so of course Nike has the edge here but overseas I would think adidas has the market. Mind you they still are the sponsors for NBA. In socer adidas sponsors the WC(imagine the revenue) ... I play soccer so I'm hip to all the top Nike athletes switching to adidas over the past two years. But I get all your points. Nike isn't sweating but like you said Kanye was a lost.

If you've seen Kanye's style, you'd know bright colors aren't his thing. He's all about the neutral/earth tone palette so that's not gonna happen. Even when he had the solars and the blinks, the pinks were subtle and didn't overpower the sneaker. I can see 350's coming out in brown, olive green, possible red, navy blue, offwhite, etc.  
folks want the man to not grow up and evolve his style

Personally, I think adidas is producing relatively the same amount of 350s across the board. It seems like that is their 'GR' version of Yeezys. 750s are the rarer model.
Personally, I think adidas is producing relatively the same amount of 350s across the board. It seems like that is their 'GR' version of Yeezys. 750s are the rarer model.
 Yeah they're GR and I use every method possible and still strike out hard AF every release. To be fair though I live in a small town and the nearest Yeezy release in store is about 2 1/2 hours away from me.

One day I'll cop a pair at retail. I think the one (rumored) on 1/16 is meant to be mine being as my b-day is 2 days later. I can FEEL it.... L incoming lol
$120 sweats just for home?

#rich

Damn Steezy you put fam all on the interwebs lol

Yes girls love 350s

Last edited:
If you've seen Kanye's style, you'd know bright colors aren't his thing. He's all about the neutral/earth tone palette so that's not gonna happen. Even when he had the solars and the blinks, the pinks were subtle and didn't overpower the sneaker. I can see 350's coming out in brown, olive green, possible red, navy blue, offwhite, etc.  

If he drops a 350 in a similar undefeated x Jordan iv green, I'm in for sure. Those all whites though, meh. I personally think at some point he will drop an all red. It just makes sense. Look at the way Nike trolled him since ro release. Dunk cmft came out very similar to the ro. Even a collab with premier x sb.

Edit: stupid autocorrect doesn't recognize Nike on the first try

Last edited:
[thread="577854"]
[QUOTE name="He-Man387" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/577854/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-thread-2016-thread-link-1st-page/98070#post_24865747[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="CharmCityKid" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/577854/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-thread-2016-thread-link-1st-page/98070#post_24865660[/URL]"]
I appreciate both of u taking the time to post that. I just did the meet up. Dude seemed 100% legit and was hella cool. He was even gonna gimme a slight discount, but I just gave him what he asked for. I appreciated that I believed him and he was cool. He gave me his youtube, which is rishi rich or something. I've done this many times and u never know what ur walking into so I always come prepared. :nerd:  it's dark out, too. And late? Yea, u already know what that can be about. I've gotten into some wild situations fooling with CL. one time it really almost went left too. And they were 2 deep and I was solo. Anyway, pics when I get home in a few so yall can confirm or deny my triumph or failure. :lol:

but my initial reaction is... wow! The quality... they look amazing in person

[/thread]
[thread="577854"]
If you don't mind me asking what size did you buy and how much did you pay? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a size 10.[/QUOTE]

sz 10, $1500[/thread]

Thats a good price and my size too. lol. Hoping you copped a legit pair :nthat:
[/quote]

please excuse the barrage... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

View media item 1848219
View media item 1848220
View media item 1848221
View media item 1848222
View media item 1848223
View media item 1848224
View media item 1848225
View media item 1848226
View media item 1848227
View media item 1848228
View media item 1848229

Last edited:
Is NOT a joke, my homegirl hitting me up about the 750's I had....she thought they were her size

View media item 1848197
My sisternlaw last night camping on the releases
View media item 1848198
Diego couldn't land a pair for himself but got his girl a pair, my wife is not into sneakers but she got up with me and was on ADC this morning trying to get a pair for herself....I've never witnessed this interest from girls for a pair of kicks....makes me smile because at least now they understand why we as men love this culture so much...or at least what it used to be.
i get your point but chicks have always been into footwear.....dudes in the last few years have become the new females....by that i mean being overly into high fashion brands that the chicks used to rep all day (at least the rappers) among other things.

Nice pics!

I'm still waiting on slow *** Adidas to send me some type of shipping for my 750's.

The guy on the phone told me it was their top priority, I got that email a week ago, pretty slow if you ask me.

Oh yeah, one more thing and is a demographic Nike isn't really touching Adidas in right now is the appeal to the ladies, I know quite a few girls that spent all last night trying to land a pair of Yeezys for themselves...never have I seen that with a pair of nikes....say what you want about Ye, but this dude got it on lock....he creates hype with simply having his wife post a pic on her IG and locks down the female demographic with that....phenomenal.

It's easy to understand like I said before

eBay listings a lot of people list it as a "fashion show" not "athletic"

It's a minimal stylish good looking sexy shoe

It would do good without Kanye name on it but it does even better with Kimye

Like I said before NT denim crew wants to ruin a fashion show made for people into fashion before sneakers it's your money.

I think this was the last 350. 4 color ways sounds like a right number to stop at and start a new model

Fam.

How does $550 for 350 Tans sound ?!

I'm not doing this, but a buddy of mine thinks it's a good price.

LMK. TIA !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom