• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
These will be the most interesting drops

Zebra is very popular

Yebra honestly to me was all hype due to how limited it was

So the re up will be really interesting but I do think the zebra will move possibly the fastest out of all the restocks to date

I’m really interested in the sesames due to it being the first new color in a while to drop how available it will be plus with it being a Black Friday release numbers could be very high

I think they’re gonna drop a ton of both of those pairs. Nike’s been killing Adidas all year they gotta finish strong and Yeezys have huge profit margins.
Ultraboost has been dead hype wise this year even the restocks of the creams and multis have very little hype compared to when they first dropped.

Just for color -- tried 3 different browsers on my laptop for checkout. Got the captcha denial multiple times.

Then tried my cell on LTE, and it worked. Mind you, have never had a problem checking out on YS dozens of times.

Weird.

Waverunners run small right? I know the OGs felt snug at 8.5 and that’s usually my size...so thinking I’m gonna size up

Small Sz’s flew I didn’t pay attention at 3 on the dot.

After the last 700 release I scooped my 2 pair in different orders with the same name just 1 with my middle initial and 1 without, different cards, different email address, and same address just 1 with 00000 and 000-00. Either way it’s all the same. Worked last time so I should be good

I checked out the sock no problem with Apple Pay. Just might be for the sneakers they’re doing that since a lot of people are trying to cop...
I see, they must be blocking the shoes, that’s bs. That means it’ll be the same for Zebras & Semi Frozen as well. I’m wondering if those will touch the foot apps, none of the Yeezys have been on those since the Butters, I wonder why...

I see, they must be blocking the shoes, that’s bs. That means it’ll be the same for Zebras & Semi Frozen as well. I’m wondering if those will touch the foot apps, none of the Yeezys have been on those since the Butters, I wonder why...

It don’t matter anyways. Yeezys are like GRs now. Kanye is the only thing Adidas got that’s selling and that’s with all the bs going on with him. They’re gonna make plenty of pairs I think.

YS still w/ essentially 9-13 in stock. Will be interesting if this goes to the morning.

Grats to all of us who copped. Let's hope we all were getting em to wear, b/c those who had other motivations are gonna be sorely disappointed.

YS still w/ essentially 9-13 in stock. Will be interesting if this goes to the morning.

Grats to all of us who copped. Let's hope we all were getting em to wear, b/c those who had other motivations are gonna be sorely disappointed.

13 just got knocked out.

Copped a size 9 on yzysupply and the colored socks, I’m usually a size 8-8.5 but I know I struggled when I first broke in my OG waverunners in a size 8.5

well damn. i just happened to randomly check YS and there they were right there available for purchase so of course i copped. will be sleeping in now! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom