• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Sizing is inconsistent, there is no true size
True. But we as individuals should know what size we are, this is an expensive *** hobby Bro. It just trips me out we I see people say they’re one size, but can go a whole size down from that & a half size up at the same time. Know your toes my guys lol

I'm still debating on getting a backup. I have a backup for the OG's, but there's still some inner turmoil on doing the same for these.

Not all kicks are cut the same, like I said I have a size 8.5 in the OGs and I felt they ran snugged, I was legit walking funny for the first week or so after I got them, when I can usually squeeze into size 8 kicks, but I guess not in these....i went for the 8.5 and sold out at check out, so options were a 9 and an 8 at this point do I rock kicks with a little room or be in pain with some tight kicks...lol
I hope it works out for you & they don’t wind up too long for you, I know Yeezy Supply doesn’t do returns & size swapping can be hell.

Can I call my bank and have them cancel transaction for yeezy supply?? My girl just told me she won a raffle and got me a size 9. I don’t need two and money coming out of my pocket if she already got me a pair

True. But we as individuals should know what size we are, this is an expensive *** hobby Bro. It just trips me out we I see people say they’re one size, but can go a whole size down from that & a half size up at the same time. Know your toes my guys lol

You are not understanding, you can know your size, I know I’m always gonna go for a size 8.5 but some kicks, that’s actually too big and some THats actually small, the cut of the kicks is inconsistent in general...so is not as silly of a question as you are making it out to be.

I think they’re gonna drop a ton of both of those pairs. Nike’s been killing Adidas all year they gotta finish strong and Yeezys have huge profit margins.
Ultraboost has been dead hype wise this year even the restocks of the creams and multis have very little hype compared to when they first dropped.

See this is very much a myth

The “Nike’s been killing adidas all year”

They really have not at all

Their “best” stuff which has been literally off white collabo is in such limited quantity it’s actually not making the money people think it is at retail for Nike

Yea resell is high but that does nothing for Nike pockets

I mean let’s look at numbers

If you add up all the off white stuff and for fun let’s toss in the Travis Jordan’s as those were hyped initially

How many pairs were produced and sold at retail?

As we all know not many at all let’s say as a guess 10K per silhouette and it’s been what 30 styles/colors released at this point which is crazy in itself

So that’s 300K pairs

Toss in the Travis let’s say 310K pairs right there

Adidas sold 1 million pairs of cream 350’s

That’s a single shoe style in a single color

We didn’t even get into any other yeezy shoes all year with more to come

Boost and nmd don’t hold the hype it once did but still sells well

We didn’t even mention or add in the numbers Pharrell does with his shoes and his apparel moved well with adidas

Now I’m not saying adidas overall is making more money than Nike as a whole because they are not

They do outsell Jordan brand though

Now if you wanna compare hype this year Nike has definitely been winning the hype game but it’s been mainly off the back of off white

The amount of styles/colors alone as mentioned above are nuts when you think about it

If anyone is killing **** it’s neither Nike or adidas

It’s off white lol

Can I call my bank and have them cancel transaction for yeezy supply?? My girl just told me she won a raffle and got me a size 9. I don’t need two and money coming out of my pocket if she already got me a pair

she just won the raffle?

I hope it works out for you & they don’t wind up too long for you, I know Yeezy Supply doesn’t do returns & size swapping can be hell.

Yeah based off how the OGs fit me, I think I’ll be ok, it’s only .5 size difference between the two, and these are gonna be winter kicks anyways, so I plan on wearing thick winter socks with them anyways.

Congrats to all of you that copped to wear, this is actually dope, that they dropping enough numbers to actually give people a chance to buy without a major struggle.

Congrats to all of you that copped to wear, this is actually dope, that they dropping enough numbers to actually give people a chance to buy without a major struggle.
Agreed. I’m not a fan of how they played out the V2 with all the similar colorways but the quantity is a good thing for true sneakerheads who want to wear them. Pretty sure the OW x Nike will go down a similar path eventually. If not with higher quantities, the hype will go down eventually and make it easier to cop.

Got through on ADC EU after 3 minutes lol. Can’t wait to see them in person. Then I will decide if they are keepers or not.

Back
Top Bottom