Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Just to see if it would work, chose the Apple Pay option a minute ago. Would've worked if I'd completed the transaction.

Looks like AP was just disabled to start with.

YS still w/ essentially 9-13 in stock. Will be interesting if this goes to the morning.

Grats to all of us who copped. Let's hope we all were getting em to wear, b/c those who had other motivations are gonna be sorely disappointed.

unless you bought bae sizes

Copped a size 9 on yzysupply and the colored socks, I’m usually a size 8-8.5 but I know I struggled when I first broke in my OG waverunners in a size 8.5

You’re going almost a full size up? My OG 700s felt TTS to me, but i guess everyone’s foot is different.

Anyone know what leaked stock numbers will be on ADC?

tenor-2.gif

More like .5 size up, I would have taken the 8.5 but it sold out and I wasn’t risking it with a 8 after rocking the 8.5 and struggling till they finally broke in....didn’t want to struggle staying up tomorrow to try and catch the ADC drop....rather secure a 9 and have some wiggle room in them

That game was amazing! Anyhow easy pass on the muaves... I love my og waves. Next cop will be the sesame.

I have 0.5up but it is lengthy. Go tts. But my width is happy in the toe area.

It’s weird that we’re all on a sneaker appreciation forum & nobody ever knows their true shoe size, I AM PUZZLED :rofl:

It’s weird that we’re all on a sneaker appreciation forum & nobody ever knows their true shoe size, I AM PUZZLED :rofl:

Not all kicks are cut the same, like I said I have a size 8.5 in the OGs and I felt they ran snugged, I was legit walking funny for the first week or so after I got them, when I can usually squeeze into size 8 kicks, but I guess not in these....i went for the 8.5 and sold out at check out, so options were a 9 and an 8 at this point do I rock kicks with a little room or be in pain with some tight kicks...lol

Rather give StockX my $50 then YS

:rofl:

Tables have turned

It really is wild to see that. It’s also funny when you get people who hear yeezy and think they’re making a rack only to find out they’re losing money. What a difference a year makes...

Just hit on another raffle from sivas but i already paid the other one... if I don't buy it will they block my account or something for future raffles?

Back
Top Bottom