• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol @ you dudes.

Clearly nike has dominated the basketball scene.

But don’t get it twisted, Kanye designed his bball shoe before nike did fogs.

This will be the first designer “signature” basketball shoe, as Kanye’s would also be in the same boat.

You nike stans are funny

I find it funny that we’ve known about the Yeezy basketball shoe for a while....

Then magically nike teams up with FOG for a “basketball” shoe.

To be fair, Lorenzo started designing his pair in 2016...the same year the 750 came out. They sure do look a lot a like. :wink:

Lol @ you dudes.

Clearly nike has dominated the basketball scene.

But don’t get it twisted, Kanye designed his bball shoe before nike did fogs.

This will be the first designer “signature” basketball shoe, as Kanye’s would also be in the same boat.

You nike stans are funny

More like the other way around.

What exactly are you trying to give Kanye credit for? Creating a basketball sneaker?

in case anyone was doubting it or w/e.. it's now official

i was a big hater of this shoe for a really long time. and then the owner of the company i work for, his grandson came to last years holiday christmas party in them and i had to get them. i may not double since i dont wear them often enough but they look a lot better in person than pics do them justice, kinda like the zebras. take advantage of the restock!

It is what it is....

20181206_095136.jpg

but they look a lot better in person than pics do them justice, kinda like the zebras. take advantage of the restock!
Factual!!

I’m all for giving credit where it’s due. And Ye does deserve credit for making considerable waves in footwear between his time at Nike and adidas. But this notion that Nike felt they had to compete with the yeezy basketball line is asinine, at best.

They’ve been doing “designer” collabos for awhile now, so this is likely more of a natural progression rather than a reaction to whatever Kanye is doing. Just so happens to be a basketball model.

Sometimes Kanye stans want him to win/be right so bad they overlook the logical explanation of things.

Yeah I believe Jerry said it took 3 years to design in an interview so that timing is about right

Last edited:
I’m all for giving credit where it’s due. And Ye does deserve credit for making considerable waves in footwear between his time at Nike and adidas. But this notion that Nike felt they had to compete with the yeezy basketball line is asinine, at best.

not to mention that historically, nike's answer to any and all competition (if youd call it that) is almost always double down on more of the same. Like you mentioned, this is a natural progression.

in for those bballs long as they don't stray too far from what we"ve seen. Nothing can change my mind on those peebras tho

sns needs to have a raffle for the yellows, hit on every yeezy since the mauves with them
My only raffle wins with them were for shoes that did not need to be raffled in the first place (widely available). I think it's a sneaky tactic to get you to order with them instead of another seller. Shipping lately has been as unpredictable as YS.

Back
Top Bottom