• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
13F19E51-E69C-4B92-8C59-DF24A25F5BCD.jpeg

I swear, how y'all can see, let alone follow the ball from that way over yonder is beyond me.
Then again, I'm going blind.

Spent all their money on Yeezys, so they only had money for nosebleed seats
i swear yal the blind ones.... these seats prob cost more than any game yal been to. Smh
Talmbout nosebleeds
Cats quick to hate w/ out the facts

All that money and you couldn't even afford to get them dad jeans tailored. Silly

Everybody think they fly nowadays with a pair Yeezys on but the rest of they 'fit is sloppy
I’m all Good over here my g. If Nobody cared you woulda just kept it at the shoes and kept it moving
It's all luv though, brothers.
No need getting rustled; at the end of the day, they're just shoes.

Cmon gentlemen let’s keep it about the shoes and only the shoes .

I personally wouldn’t spend money to go “watch “ these scripted professional sports game, no different than the wwe

Nosebleeds are fun! I like any seat I can get at a NBA game, really. Hell, just sneak into the lower bowl at halftime. It's worked every time for me since 2000 (Staples, Rose Garden, and Energy Solutions).

Anyway, those are the Beluga 2.0's, right? Super dope.

Cmon gentlemen let’s keep it about the shoes and only the shoes .

I personally wouldn’t spend money to go “watch “ these scripted professional sports game, no different than the wwe

Superstar calls are a big problem in the NBA-less so in the NFL although refs do mess up there as well.

I went to see one of Kobe's last games in the nosebleed section. I couldn't see **** lol but it was dope. Its like going to a concert, the energy in the crowd is infectious. I've only been to a handful of games though.

Pictures from mid-level to upper-level can be deceiving. Makes the arena/stadium look smaller than it actually is. You can most definitely still follow the game from those levels. Sat at both levels and never had to look at the jumbotron to follow the games. But things might be different in different arenas, I'm talking about Oracle Arena in Oakland.

Shiii Id rather stay home and watch games on TV. Went to a Seahawks game once and didn’t really like it. Same with the Sonics when they were here but I was way younger. When you go to the game, your view usually isn’t great, food is expensive, and paying $12 for a Bud Light makes me sick.

Rather stay home in my sweats and eat my food and chill with a perfect view of the game.

Back
Top Bottom