Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Shiii Id rather stay home and watch games on TV. Went to a Seahawks game once and didn’t really like it. Same with the Sonics when they were here but I was way younger. When you go to the game, your view usually isn’t great, food is expensive, and paying $12 for a Bud Light makes me sick.

Rather stay home in my sweats and eat my food and chill with a perfect view of the game.
I've had season tickets for the Seahawks for years and I still enjoy going occasionally but the NFL specifically has made the at home experience so good that it really is hard to get motivated to be cold, spend unnecessary cash, and not be able to see lol. I only go for the big games now because the atmosphere is still something to behold imo.

Nosebleeds are fun! I like any seat I can get at a NBA game, really. Hell, just sneak into the lower bowl at halftime. It's worked every time for me since 2000 (Staples, Rose Garden, and Energy Solutions).

Those don't even look like nosebleeds. Look like club seats TBH.

Last edited:
Shiii Id rather stay home and watch games on TV. Went to a Seahawks game once and didn’t really like it. Same with the Sonics when they were here but I was way younger. When you go to the game, your view usually isn’t great, food is expensive, and paying $12 for a Bud Light makes me sick.

Rather stay home in my sweats and eat my food and chill with a perfect view of the game.

Have you ever been to a college football game? Tailgating is definitely the way to go to minimize alcohol and food costs for college and pro football games tbh (although it’s definitely more prevalent before college games).

Have you ever been to a college football game? Tailgating is definitely the way to go to minimize alcohol and food costs for college and pro football games tbh (although it’s definitely more prevalent before college games).

Nah never have. 27 now so never gonna happen now lol. Never been one to get super hammered.

Would rather spend my money on BMWs, golf, and kicks lol

Yeah these are nice
DtxJt8AXcAA-IuU.jpg

Those are nice but the 700 lives up to its full potential when it has more color blocking going on IMO
i agree, but i dont think that's gonna happen again, or at least anytime soon. seems like ye likes the solid colors, esp since we been gettin solid color 350s, 500s, and now sorta-700s (still color in the pods but thats it).

which is why im excited for the statics, its the first v2 in a year that actually.. looks like a v2 lol

Back
Top Bottom