Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Good looks bros. Damn, I had no clue they dropped. Yeezy by Adidas is annoying as a fashion company. So then all the talk of them dropping on the 6th was bs? I'll get the reggie blacks saturday, hopefully lol. And pull the reflects a bit later I guess.

Just checked X and theyre going for 850 in 11.5 and 1250 in 11 :rofl:

I haven’t hit anything on SNS since they started raffles.. hopefully nr are L also. I’d rather grab a couple locally on Friday.

^ check the app it should have the results on there in your order history

Thanks, bro.

The history just shows as Status:Open.
I'm not sure what the hell that means lmao.
Would it be a clear cut message that says you've won/lost?

-Drew

the status should say closed... i guess you didnt get your results yet... you can also check your online banking for the card you used the raffle on... if you got a charge then you won...

speaking of raffles for sns i hit on concords and infrareds but missed out on bred 4s lol...only wins i ever got on sns

Thanks, bro.

The history just shows as Status:Open.
I'm not sure what the hell that means lmao.
Would it be a clear cut message that says you've won/lost?

-Drew

Non reflective is still open, reflective opened and ended this morning. Style: fu9007

CE40E57F-D039-4CAA-8E35-BFF593F598E3.jpeg The shoe gods been too nice to me today. First hit on YS. And now I got charged from SNS. I can only assume it's the Reflectives since the NR's raffle is still ongoing. :pimp:

you're one lucky sob

the status should say closed... i guess you didnt get your results yet... you can also check your online banking for the card you used the raffle on... if you got a charge then you won...

speaking of raffles for sns i hit on concords and infrareds but missed out on bred 4s lol...only wins i ever got on sns

Oh ok. Will do. Thanks again, man.

-Drew

Retailers should circumvent the bots by releasing the shoe under a code name and photo each release, like “dog” and have a photo of a dog instead of the product, and tweeting it out right at release so no one can plan ahead.

that's been done before. people still find the correct link.

It’s weird how we haven’t gotten a 350 V3 or a 350 V1 retro yet. I wonder if the V2 is the last iteration of the model since Yeezy Brand seems to be moving away, in terms of new model design, from the 350 sock-shoe aesthetic towards more structured models like the 700s, 500s, and the upcoming Basketball model.

Good looks bros. Damn, I had no clue they dropped. Yeezy by Adidas is annoying as a fashion company. So then all the talk of them dropping on the 6th was bs? I'll get the reggie blacks saturday, hopefully lol. And pull the reflects a bit later I guess.

Just checked X and theyre going for 850 in 11.5 and 1250 in 11 :rofl:

I don't think they announced when the reflectives were dropping. the non-reflectives are still dropping on Friday (June 7th)

Back
Top Bottom