Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I won a raffle on kith and straight up didn’t even sign up lol... who wants them ? 9.5 what would resell be? I just want to trade them for some Chi to LA sb ?

Last edited:
I guess people were lined up outside the La Brea undefeated this morning for hours only to be told it's an online raffle - that's tough.

****. Will these drop on Adidas or anywhere else? Every raffle I've entered so far is for non reflective
It does not seem so mayne.

Keep in mind though the Reflective pairs are just a marketing tactic to drum up hype for the brand/ NON Reflectives.

Wexler was on that podcast last week talking about "scarcity marketing" and there ya go. 5am drop for the bots and raffles at the most notorious backdoor shops in the world :lol:

Lol.. there is a few DM’s but man i swear to ya i have never own some yeezy ever.. and to even win the reflected ones wtf lol... whats the number on them how limited r they?

just grab em and resell on stockx. unless you're feeling generous.

Lol.. there is a few DM’s but man i swear to ya i have never own some yeezy ever.. and to even win the reflected ones wtf lol... whats the number on them how limited r they?
Where you been living under a rock?? Even if you never had luck copping yeezys.. 2017-2019 has been the easiest ever.. with FTL and FNL getting pairs.. I don’t see how you ain’t never had a pair G.. you big cap :lol:

maybe because he's into SB's. Which thanks to the yeezy hype, SB's were easy to get and even the older pairs at good prices

reflectives alot more limited than non reflectives i think. reflectives going for like 800+ last i checked.

u could sell em to make some money, or make somebodys day. if u oop em, i hope u hook somebody up whos not gonna go resell em.

reflectives alot more limited than non reflectives i think. reflectives going for like 800+ last i checked.

u could sell em to make some money, or make somebodys day. if u oop em, i hope u hook somebody up whos not gonna go resell em.

or hook up someone who would return the favor down the line

I won a raffle on kith and straight up didn’t even sign up lol... who wants them ? 9.5 what would resell be? I just want to trade them for some Chi to LA sb ?
Just sell them and get the la to chi's

You'll have a little change left over too

it's sucks to have to resell but that's one of the safest ways to do a trade nowadays

^ if you want the LA to Chi just sell the reflectives on stockx and use that money to buy the jordans... this is what im doing with the unc 1s... once i sell it im taking that money to buy what i really want maybe some off white black am 90s

Back
Top Bottom