Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Do you guys think it’s smart to buy aliens right now or see if they will drop again? I wanted to treat myself Christmas... ALSO I never ordered from stockx before.. are they always 100% safe safe for not having fakes?! I heard plenty of stories of people getting fakes from them.. do they really check every damn shoe that comes through there it seem like to me if it’s a very very good fake they will let it slide since the average buyer like me would never even know lol.. a few consignment shops around me said they for sure wouldn’t buy the Travis Scott 1’s from them a lot of good fakes going through them .

Do you guys think it’s smart to buy aliens right now or see if they will drop again? I wanted to treat myself Christmas... ALSO I never ordered from stockx before.. are they always 100% safe safe for not having fakes?! I heard plenty of stories of people getting fakes from them.. do they really check every damn shoe that comes through there it seem like to me if it’s a very very good fake they will let it slide since the average buyer like me would never even know lol.. a few consignment shops around me said they for sure wouldn’t buy the Travis Scott 1’s from them a lot of good fakes going through them .
You're going to get mixed responses on using StockX vs GOAT vs Ebay. Really the best is buy from a reputable consignment shop or best best is at retail if all possible.

As for the Aliens? I feel like they will restock but can't 100% say that.

You're going to get mixed responses on using StockX vs GOAT vs Ebay. Really the best is buy from a reputable consignment shop or best best is at retail if all possible.

As for the Aliens? I feel like they will restock but can't 100% say that.
Wow that’s sad it’s that bad lol.. how do anyone in there right mind spend loads of cash on sneakers online and they don’t know if they top notch fakes or not? I’m good on that lol I’ll just save my 450 that’s a lot of money to waste on A1 fakes.. and how can I even trust a local consignment shop? It will be even worse wouldn’t it ? I do have a local with my size 9 in the aliens

Today’s mail call
29734F33-52CF-4A3A-97BC-E40E084A058B.jpeg

The 500 highs are really nice in hand and on feet. If a Triple black iteration pops up Im all in. Went a half Sz up and they fit snug but really comfortable like tts 700s.

Last edited:
Wow that’s sad it’s that bad lol.. how do anyone in there right mind spend loads of cash on sneakers online and they don’t know if they top notch fakes or not? I’m good on that lol I’ll just save my 450 that’s a lot of money to waste on A1 fakes.. and how can I even trust a local consignment shop? It will be even worse wouldn’t it ? I do have a local with my size 9 in the aliens
Wait it out. The silhouette is gonna be around for a while. You will eventually be able to grab a pair from a legit retailer in some colorway. Either that or buy from an ebayer with good feedback. Remember on ebay if the deal is too good to be true it's probably fake.

Today’s mail call
29734F33-52CF-4A3A-97BC-E40E084A058B.jpeg

The 500 highs are really nice in hand and on feet. If a Triple black iteration pops up in all in. Went a half Sz up and they fit snug but really comfortable like tts 700s.
Dang I haven't even gotten shipping yet for mine!

I'm thinking they won't fit anyway. Went TTS.

are these real? Guy has them for $270 and I’d like to jump on them if you guys approve.

Attachments

• 16D1204B-70FC-42B7-BA38-A1FB4B66A521.jpeg
    16D1204B-70FC-42B7-BA38-A1FB4B66A521.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • A10F60B0-3362-4BE1-8DA5-EE11C9A0B12C.jpeg
    A10F60B0-3362-4BE1-8DA5-EE11C9A0B12C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 432
  • 7F4CDABD-D9C0-43B4-B552-9F265EDF4F88.jpeg
    7F4CDABD-D9C0-43B4-B552-9F265EDF4F88.jpeg
    766.9 KB · Views: 495

wait for the restock or a very similar cw in the future.

You never know with Adidas when it comes to restocks...some shoes never see the light of day again..(Black Friday 350 v2's)..and some get restocked multiple times Waves, Zebras to name a few.

I love that alien color way though especially those teeth looking things in the sole lol.. where should I buy if they don’t release again.. I just want a real pair lol.. wanted them for Christmas.. if anyone has a size 9 and can prove that got them from a trusted store hit me up

Good question. I only buy retail when I can. That’s the only foolproof method. StockX and Goat are generally pretty reliable though. It comes down to cost for me. I’m not paying resale for sneakers unless it’s like 10-50 dollars more.

How hard will the Zebras be to get? Considering using Yeezy Mafia for the first time... someone talk me out of it lol

Back
Top Bottom