Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I appreciate the response I’m just asking for more information in regards to what we are getting from StockX. The quote stated

“Got my quantum’s from StockX today. Dope shoe. Looks like StockX mislabeled the pairs though, the quantum pair doesn’t have the 3m and the “bsktbl” pair does.”

So did yaboyyaboy think he was getting the performance version (BSKTBL) but received the lifestyle (QTNM)? I think I have a grasp on which is which, but if StockX mislabeled which pair a buyer receives there is going to be cluster****. Is that why the BSKTBL version appears to be more expensive? Only someone who copped off StockX can answer the question.
Oh I get what you're saying. yaboyyaboy yaboyyaboy may you answer this?

so are these the QNTM or BSKTBL? What does the box say? Which pair did you think you were getting?

I ordered the QNTM pair. Not as much 3M as I originally thought, which led me to believe StockX had mislabeled them..Did any of the performance pairs get released in Chicago last weekend? I can’t find an actual comparison video besides the initial pics that surfaced.

I ordered the QNTM pair. Not as much 3M as I originally thought, which led me to believe StockX had mislabeled them..Did any of the performance pairs get released in Chicago last weekend? I can’t find an actual comparison video besides the initial pics that surfaced.

46E0B906-9133-4832-B45C-09C1EF3AED1A.jpeg

This is the performance version from the All Star game. If you look closely on the side panel there is a clear plastic cage used for I’m what I’m assuming is stability in the shoe. There isn’t a zig zag 3M pattern on the sides under the knit material. I’m not sure if the BB version has any reflexive material at all. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

So how do these new 350v2s fit? Like the OG (non see-thru) 350v2s? Wanna prepare for the Desert Sages. I never half sized up like most people did for the V2s since I like a tight fit, but for some reason my Beluga 2.0s fit extra tight compared to my other OG 350v2s. So I'm debating if I should half size up for these upcoming Desert Sages.

I'd slam the box shut in the store the second i got a glimpse of their mistake. Then i'd walk progressively faster back to my car. Once i had her fired up...the " we made it" unhinged laughter would kick in, accompanied by fist pumps. I like earths too. I just like those more.

I believe the yzy quantum bsktbl has little or no 3m and the yzy quantum QNTM has the 3m heel and zig zag 3m along the side.

stock X has them labeled correctly but instead of labeling them both yzy quantum then adding the distinctions after(QNTM or bsktbl) . They named them both yzy qntm and only labeled the bsktbl version. Don’t know why they got ride of the doppelgänger and explication of the shoes feature.

That being said goat is even worse. They have their names labeled correctly but their explanation stated they both have the same 3m. Very confusing.

Last edited:
So how do these new 350v2s fit? Like the OG (non see-thru) 350v2s? Wanna prepare for the Desert Sages. I never half sized up like most people did for the V2s since I like a tight fit, but for some reason my Beluga 2.0s fit extra tight compared to my other OG 350v2s. So I'm debating if I should half size up for these upcoming Desert Sages.

If you didn’t size up before and find them comfy don’t start now with the see thru joints. They definitely aren’t as snug across the board as their predecessors.

If you didn’t size up before and find them comfy don’t start now with the see thru joints. They definitely aren’t as snug across the board as their predecessors.

Only problem is I don't know how half-size up feels since I've went with my usual size and not half size up for all the OG 350v2s. Only the Beluga 2.0 from the OGs felt extra snug on my feet.

Only problem is I don't know how half-size up feels since I've went with my usual size and not half size up for all the OG 350v2s. Only the Beluga 2.0 from the OGs felt extra snug on my feet.

Fwiw my belugas are the tightest V2 I own as well. I’ve gone TTS for everything else with no issues.

Last edited:
Dam just popped in here. Guess I’m one of the few that didn’t hit on the earth. Really wanted them, but not enough to pay the resell on my size. Smh. Never hit on the pairs i want lol. Need that 10.5 oop 👀

My autofill did me dirty when checking out on YeezySupply for the Earth jawns. It’s shipping to address “Christopher” but to my city, state and zip. Of course YS can’t change it on their end and I tried changing the delivery via UPS.com, but couldn’t. Looks like it’ll be sent back to YS. Anyone with a similar sitch happen? How did you correct it?

I ordred the QNTM Lifestyle version from StockX on the 17th and they have been sitting at at StockX "item awaiting carrier pickup" for like 4 days. Not sure what's going on. I'll report in which version I get if/when they show up.

I been sleep on V2 due to redundancy then look up and realize marshs is low key fire emoji now I’m finna drop resale...

EU shop already hit me with shipping confirmation for the tail lights. I find it interesting that some packages I receive from the EU get to my house quicker than domestic shipping

EU shop already hit me with shipping confirmation for the tail lights. I find it interesting that some packages I receive from the EU get to my house quicker than domestic shipping
same. I believe its because most use express when international. taillights delivery tomorrow :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom