Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
idk what these are, but they have my attention.

97184891-F4C8-4615-9EA9-DD50049B6EA8.jpeg

Nice. What color is the outsole?
Found my answer lol
Screenshot_20200224_084919.jpg

Last edited:
I ordred the QNTM Lifestyle version from StockX on the 17th and they have been sitting at at StockX "item awaiting carrier pickup" for like 4 days. Not sure what's going on. I'll report in which version I get if/when they show up.

Plug the tracking number directly into the UPS website. Mine says the same but by tracking it directly on their site it shows out for delivery today.

Plug the tracking number directly into the UPS website. Mine says the same but by tracking it directly on their site it shows out for delivery today.

I never even got a tracking number. Last update I got was on the 18th, saying the shoes were shipped to Stockx.

Stockx has been lazy with updating order status on their app lately,or it's some delay going in systems....same thing happened to me on a pair Plum dunks and they're out for delivery today. Still says the shoes are sitting at the hub in my account though.

That 'new' stitching appear on V1's long ago with the fufus.

Fufus are 1 step ahead. Can't stop the fufuz.

So, I emailed support and they said they are out for delivery today. Weird. Never got any update emails since they were shipped to StockX.

Will report on which version I get.

Great!

I just picked mine up. Running errands now but when I get settled in I’ll update as well.

StockX isn’t the app I normally use. Now I’m reminded why.

the restock hasn't been announced yet b/c Adidas onset want to kill hype. they wanted to drop them all at asw but corona virus has slowed production. that is why the stock has been so small on these
Point me to the source that says QNTMS are restocking
My friend who works at the yeezy factory in China. production has been slowed due to the corona virus.

the restock hasn't been announced yet b/c Adidas onset want to kill hype. they wanted to drop them all at asw but corona virus has slowed production. that is why the stock has been so small on these

My friend who works at the yeezy factory in China. production has been slowed due to the corona virus.
Dont they make shoes well in advance. Like AS game shoes should have been produced before 12/19?

you'd think this would be the case - but with Ye everything is like "fly by the seat of your pants." I can also confirm that the 451 will release this year. They have started producing them.
Ye is in charge of production of those :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom