Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I went a half size up from my v2 size, so a full size up from my trues size.
I haven’t worms alvahs yet outside of trying them on but I’ve probably got 25 wears in on my azaels and they fit perfect now. Even with as much wear as mine have gotten I’m not sure I could go TTS. I will say they break in AMAZINGLY. Not boost level but still above average all day comfort. I just wish both shoes showed wear better, the azaels sole doesn’t take wear well, and the toe cap of NT Alvahs gets super ashy just looking at it.
1. Why do you size up that much, do u just like the extra space?

2. How can you tell they've broken in w/ all that room? Do u wear extra thick or add extra insole.

3. Yeah I think the heel drag on these will kinda ugly, another reason why the v3 tag is befuddling. It looks nothing like the other 2.

I wish I could get exclusive access I want a pair of slate 500s

Still a bunch of sizes on NOTRE, and for significantly cheaper

what size?

lmao I'm always takin a nap when Adidas gives me access :lol:

But it's all good, not like I was going to cop any of those for personal

1. Why do you size up that much, do u just like the extra space?

2. How can you tell they've broken in w/ all that room? Do u wear extra thick or add extra insole.

3. Yeah I think the heel drag on these will kinda ugly, another reason why the v3 tag is befuddling. It looks nothing like the other 2.

1-2. I originally sized up after hearing reviews that the azaels ran tight But couldn’t get a consistent answer so I went up a full size thinking if they were too big I’d just slip One of those boost insoles in. Well when I got them they were still TIGHT Even without the boost insoles that was slightly thicker than the one that came with the shoe. Especially on the top of my foot. I had about a little less that an inch of space at the front front but the shoe wasn’t roomy by any means. Now the shoe has def broken and doesn’t feel as restrictive on my foot but by no means is it loose. I can deal with a little extra space on the toe but going smaller would have killed me. I was lucky enough to get a size 11 and 12 on the alvahs and the 11s are beyond unwearable.

Man both these are fire. The azael def stand out more tho.
I went with my 350 size on these. It's more of the toe being narrow than the overall fit of the length. Plus I rather have a loose fit than snug. It all depends what you like.
Anybody notice the azael ribs are more defined thank on the alvahs?
They look much better on the azael. IMG_20200505_170411.jpg IMG_20200505_170345.jpg

Had access late yesterday afternoon but kept getting payment errors, which never happened to me before and I knew it was the app because it rejected 3 different cards. Knowing my luck, Adidas probably thinks that I have no interest in exclusive access and won’t grant me one again lol.

I remember when people started getting their 380s a lot of folks seemed to like them more in person than online.

just wondering what the overall consensus on the 380 is. I find them uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time and can’t seem to find an appropriate pair of pants to pair them
With: skinny jeans make the shoes look huge and wider cuffs are for dudes that have done prison time

Was able to grab a pair of Slates off of exclusive access yesterday. Only pair of that model I wanted :smokin TeamBigFoot for the win! Yeezys finally obtainable for us Squatches

Back
Top Bottom