Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
GOAT only charged me $12 for shipping, nothing more.

I haven't received my QNTM's yet, they just got there for verification.

Before the edit my original statement was that both just reached GOAT, but I actually got tracking for the FOG1's.

Ahhh I see. My bad, for some reason I thought you were selling a pair. I almost went through SX or goat because I couldn’t find a pair anywhere on the local shoe forums and then one finally popped up.

cant wait!

Ahhh I see. My bad, for some reason I thought you were selling a pair. I almost went through SX or goat because I couldn’t find a pair anywhere on the local shoe forums and then one finally popped up.

cant wait!

Score :nthat:

Da 451 is a pass for me. While I love the style as a design, my current aesthetic would not lend well to the shoe. I’d love to see how the bros cook up their first w these

sitting Out but so many Yeezy (and sneaker) releases are like this—hate turned to hype. Remember when 700s and 500s were clowned on?
For sure that’s how it’ll always be haha I’ve been out on all the recent colorways (last Yeezy purchase was alien 380s and earth 350s) but I think the sulfer color is gonna translate nicely

350s are OK but honestly all Yeezys are pretty ugly. It's like when you love your girl even though she's ugly. Therecare also varying levels of ugliness, most yeezys tend to fall under the goddam what did I just see plastic surgery gone wrong type of ugly.

fair enough. I’m huge into NB so I already like the dad shoe aesthetic seen in the 700s, which are my fav. 500s are nice too. 350s are actually my least fav which is why I only have a couple lol.

Man with all these random restocked what are the chances the sages show up again? I want to get the mist but am afraid as soon as I do the sages will pop up somewhere lol

350s are OK but honestly all Yeezys are pretty ugly. It's like when you love your girl even though she's ugly. Therecare also varying levels of ugliness, most yeezys tend to fall under the goddam what did I just see plastic surgery gone wrong type of ugly.
No.

For people who own reflective 350s, is there a difference in fit between reflective and non-reflective pairs?

What shoes (not just Yeezys) do you like?

Back
Top Bottom