Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
This is the way it kind of should be though for real. Take some chances people will like some hate others but keep the designs fresh.

Hated the 350 V1 thought the Roshe was a better looking shoe then that thing

Loved the 750s...but could never own a pair. Excellent design

V2 with no pull tap and the initial stripe was a fantastic looking shoe. Early on the "under constrution" / "unfinished" motif. The pull tab addition killed the lines for me and then the reflective and clear stripe completely lost me

The 700 V1 is the best shoe he has ever put out. Combination of materials, and nostalgia in the chunky vibes with still a sleekness. They weren't as overly chunky as the Triple S. They were super wearable and were tanks. The 700v2 to me looked like a cheap V1 so was not a fan.

500 lows are a great low key shoe...highs are not

700 v3 aestheically is cool to me...but the glow in the dark skeleton is childish to me. And something about them still looks cheap...the glue stains around the toe guard....nah

700 MNVN are complete trash. Basketballs are cool but need to see more shots of them. 451s are obviously trash :lol: but props for trying something new

Not that any of this matters i have stopped buying yeezys since kanye went super Jesus freak. Last pair i bought was either sesame v2s or inertia 700 v1...can't remember when the release dates were. But i still appreciate a good design

My Quantum lifestyles from Goat were out for delivery, and UPS tells me that it attempted and wasn't able to deliver to the access point that I chose, even though the place is still open. I swear, Idk who I hate more, UPS or Fedex. Just pure laziness...

My Quantum lifestyles from Goat were out for delivery, and UPS tells me that it attempted and wasn't able to deliver to the access point that I chose, even though the place is still open. I swear, Idk who I hate more, UPS or Fedex. Just pure laziness...

USPS almost ruined some shoes that came in today. Neighbor ordered something liquid that exploded and got my box wet. Thankfully the double boxing prevented my shoes from getting touched. Shipping companies get away with so much it’s crazy

USPS almost ruined some shoes that came in today. Neighbor ordered something liquid that exploded and got my box wet. Thankfully the double boxing prevented my shoes from getting touched. Shipping companies get away with so much it’s crazy

USPS is perhaps the worst, behind Lasership. I'm forced to pay for a PO Box because USPS doesn't ring my bell or bring the package up to my door, but rather will just leave it downstairs in an open lobby for anyone to take. The only company that I can really tolerate is DHL.

USPS is perhaps the worst, behind Lasership. I'm forced to pay for a PO Box because USPS doesn't ring my bell or bring the package up to my door, but rather will just leave it downstairs in an open lobby for anyone to take. The only company that I can really tolerate is DHL.

yeah seems like I may need to do the same thing. if it’s not leaving packages out for people to steal it’s destroying packages with them.

Good for you brosef.... Mines just made it to Goat.

edit: FOG1 triple blacks are shipped.

with SX and goat I was priced out.Did a local sale, saved on fees and taxes

should be here Friday

didn’t like your quantums?

1-2. I originally sized up after hearing reviews that the azaels ran tight But couldn’t get a consistent answer so I went up a full size thinking if they were too big I’d just slip One of those boost insoles in. Well when I got them they were still TIGHT Even without the boost insoles that was slightly thicker than the one that came with the shoe. Especially on the top of my foot. I had about a little less that an inch of space at the front front but the shoe wasn’t roomy by any means. Now the shoe has def broken and doesn’t feel as restrictive on my foot but by no means is it loose. I can deal with a little extra space on the toe but going smaller would have killed me. I was lucky enough to get a size 11 and 12 on the alvahs and the 11s are beyond unwearable.

Can you post some pics of how the azaels and alvahs are wearing?
Thanks

with SX and goat I was priced out.Did a local sale, saved on fees and taxes

should be here Friday

didn’t like your quantums?

GOAT only charged me $12 for shipping, nothing more.

I haven't received my QNTM's yet, they just got there for verification.

Before the edit my original statement was that both just reached GOAT, but I actually got tracking for the FOG1's.

Back
Top Bottom