• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Me watchin prices getting closer to that 350 mark
EhgKLp7WoAEu-Q0.jpg

C20E0A99-D76C-4302-B1CC-3CC96C6548D0.jpeg
QNTM from BSTN arrived today at 11am EST and just shipped yesterday morning- crazy fast Int’l shipping- never again will I bash overseas raffles as they saved me on this drop.

On a side note- you should see the tracking history of my Soots domestically from ADC. They originated in Bloomington, CA & have since touched down at facilities in San Bernardino, CA; Hesperia, CA; Winslow, AZ; Hereford, TX; Kansas City, KS; Willow Springs, IL, Chicago, IL; & now stuck in Berwyn, IL. My slides are taking a countrywide road trip.

C20E0A99-D76C-4302-B1CC-3CC96C6548D0.jpeg
QNTM from BSTN arrived today at 11am EST and just shipped yesterday morning- crazy fast Int’l shipping- never again will I bash overseas raffles as they saved me on this drop.

On a side note- you should see the tracking history of my Soots domestically from ADC. They originated in Bloomington, CA & have since touched down at facilities in San Bernardino, CA; Hesperia, CA; Winslow, AZ; Hereford, TX; Kansas City, KS; Willow Springs, IL, Chicago, IL; & now stuck in Berwyn, IL. My slides are taking a countrywide road trip.

Lucks awesome!
Did you went TTS? Or your 350v2 size?

I went my 350v2 size (10.5). I have Bariums already so I knew what size to go with. I wear size 10 in 500s and 700s.

good to know. Thanks!
Have never seen either cw in person, but from pics Qntm's look better imo. I'm so tempted to pay resell...

Wonder if all those QNTM restocks yesterday and today gonna help with prices coming down even more. Damn honestly didn't think I'd see sub 350 on these, but damn. Glad I moved my bariums before this drop. I def overpaid at 395 for my first pair, but guess I'm doubling up with my goat credit. Just put in a bid for 348 sans the shipping/tax.

damn some of these resellers are stupid as ****... :smh:
He put his QNTM's up with a negotiable asking price. I offered a bit less and we agreed. After a few hours he texts me back and says "my buddy told me to sell them for a higher price only".
I was like wtf we agreed on a price, but I still went ahead.
Then he texts me later again and says "someone is offering me more". Still was ok with the price, although I knew he's a ****** person.
We finally said, that we have an agreement and picked a public meeting location and a time.
Half an hour later he texted me: "Sorry, I sold them for more money to someone else"

WTF is wrong with some people:angry::smh:

Should have told him to **** off after playing games right at the beginning, but I really wanted to get them locally without shipping and fees...

I be out after the first "somebody else offered a higher price"

Don't got time for these children who be reselling but who don't even be understanding anything about the shoes or the culture

Also, starting to feel like I'm playing with fire with this 10.5 for the double-up

hIg6Hyn.png

But once you factor in shipping ($12) that's $370. I said $350 or less all in. I'm sticking too it. Pairs still coming in. I'll wait a little longer. Based on the samples its looking like this is the only QNTM model I will ever own so I gotta have multiple :lol:

damn some of these resellers are stupid as ****... :smh:
He put his QNTM's up with a negotiable asking price. I offered a bit less and we agreed. After a few hours he texts me back and says "my buddy told me to sell them for a higher price only".
I was like wtf we agreed on a price, but I still went ahead.
Then he texts me later again and says "someone is offering me more". Still was ok with the price, although I knew he's a ****ty person.
We finally said, that we have an agreement and picked a public meeting location and a time.
Half an hour later he texted me: "Sorry, I sold them for more money to someone else"

WTF is wrong with some people:angry::smh:

Should have told him to **** off after playing games right at the beginning, but I really wanted to get them locally without shipping and fees...
Probably talking a matter of $10 that the other person ‘outbid’ you by SMH

Delivery day! QNTMs are fire. Mines did come with flaws like the heel cups not aligning on the inside for both shoes and 3M dust missing in some parts but I'm just glad to have a pair. I would double up if I could since none of the newer versions follow this design but it was such a hard cop. People sleeping now but these are gonna go up just like the Static V2 and 700 V3 Azael. OG colorway is king.

qntmguava.jpg

Back
Top Bottom